You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
BeautyTech.com

BeautyTech Main PageBeautyTech Main Page        BeautyTech ForumsBeautyTech Forums        Beautytech ShoppeBeautyTech Shoppe        CalendarVisit Nailtech.com        Like us on Facebook        Follow us on Twitter        Find us on Pinterest        View our videos on YouTube       
click THIS... win STUFF...click THIS... win STUFF...        SponsorsSponsors        NT Mailing List SponsorsNT Mailing List Sponsors        SearchFREE Salon Locator Listing        LINDLI Network Day        Orlando SocialOrlando Network Social
FAQFAQ        ContactContact        SearchShoppe Search        SearchForum Search        Make Homepage

BeautyTech Dedicated to Educate and Decorate BeautyTech Home

BeautyTech Sponsors SPONSORS
BeautyTech Sponsors NT Mailing List Sponsors

CONTESTS
BeautyTech click THIS... win STUFF... click THIS/win STUFF
BeautyTech Strut Your STUFF Competition Strut Your Stuff

SHOPPING
BeautyTech Shoppe BeautyTech Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Swap & Shop
BeautyTech Shoppe Salon Posters
BeautyTech Shoppe Milady Publications
BeautyTech Shoppe NailTech Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Empower NailArt
BeautyTech Shoppe EZ Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Odyssey Shoppe
BeautyTech Shoppe Valentino Air Filter
BeautyTech Shoppe Star Nail International
BeautyTech Shoppe Cuccio Naturale
BeautyTech Shoppe Cinapro Nail Art
BeautyTech Shoppe HairCentral

NETWORK
NailTech Connect @ BeautyTech Forums NailTech Connect
BeautyTech Forums Message Boards
NailTech Mailing list @ Google Groups Mailing List
BeautyTech Network Events Network Events

TOOLS
BeautyTech Search Shoppe Shoppe Search
BeautyTech Search Forum Forum Search
Search Business Builders
BeautyTech Professional Licensing Links Licensing Info
BeautyTech Calendar Calendar
BeautyTech.INFO FREE Salon Listing FREE Salon Listing
BeautyTech Photo Gallery Photo Gallery

EVERYTHING ELSE
Advertise @ BeautyTech Advertise
BeautyTech Contact Contact Us
BeautyTech Privacy Policy Privacy Policy

STAY INFORMED

ADVERTISEMENT

FEATURED AD

NailTech.com - Star Nail International, Odyddey Nail, HairCentral, Empower Nail Art

Post Reply  Post Thread 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
NEW Artistic Colour Gloss Colors Available in kit!
08-24-2011, 02:02 PM
 (Print Post)
NEW Artistic Colour Gloss Colors Available in kit!
Ladies

Have you looked at the new Artistic Colour Gloss colors?! Well they are available at NTS along with the Neons!

The new colors are absoultely fabulous. Fits every clients wants and needs.

Right now you can call in and purchase a 12pc kit for $149.95 that includes the following: Bonding gel, glossing gel, and 12 colors of your choice (this includes every color!).

So if you want to get started or just looking for a change in color right now is the time to buy at NTS.

Order by calling in at 1-800-473-6062.

Elle Williams
Visit http://www.nailtechsupply.com and use my coupon code POSH20 for $20 off a purchase of $100 or more!!!
Get Glossed America
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-24-2011, 04:59 PM
 (Print Post)

Hi,

I bought this deal and my clients are loving the wear and my choice of colors. I painted the new ones on the nail sticks and my clients are happy with them. I've already picked out the next dozen to buy!

I am wearing Metro - a shimmery slate grey. It has gone over so well, even my DH liked it.

Enhance
Find all posts by this user
08-24-2011, 05:48 PM
 (Print Post)

Artistic Colour Gloss is my favorite gel right now! The colors are amazing and it goes on like a dream. Big Grin

I'm wearing Muse right now.
08-25-2011, 08:48 AM
 (Print Post)
Enhance and Elaine
Isnt it wonderful?!

I cant get enough of it! All of the colors are amazing. I can literally do anything I want to with them!

On your next orders through Nail Tech Supply you can use my coupon code POSH20 to get $20.00 off a purchase of $100.00 or more!

Also that kit is still available for $149.95. Thats an easy great way to stock up on all of the fabulous colors!

Elle Williams
Visit http://www.nailtechsupply.com and use my coupon code POSH20 for $20 off a purchase of $100 or more!!!
Get Glossed America
08-25-2011, 10:08 AM
 (Print Post)
same issues as harmony
very disappointed...

you say it might be great but, we all know it's the same as harmony same owner same thing, so next year we might see it in sally's, or some where else..

thx
Nails6
08-25-2011, 10:34 AM
 (Print Post)
nails6
I have found there are two different kinds of nail techs out there which this board has exposed. The kind that dwell on product awareness or grow from it. Its up to you to decide which one you want to be because either way others will and have grown from this move.

If you go back and read the previous posts that have done nothing BUT bash Danny Haile and Gelish you will see that towards the end those people have now changed their mind. They are going into Sally's themselves and purchasing Gelish. They stand behind product awareness as every nail tech should. Its all about building your business and owning it.

I am a loyal user of Gelish and Artistic Colour Gloss. Since Gelish has been in Sallys i have not had ONE single client complain or choose doing it on their own as opposed to coming to me. They come to me because what I do they can not achieve themselves and they simply dont want to.

Artistic is a great line and Tom Bachik is who is a major celebrity manicurist stands behind this line and so do I. There are amazing colors to choose from and the wearability it phenominal. I want to give my clients and customers the best product out there and in my opinion Harmony and artistic have nailed it.

Elle Williams
Get Glossed America
08-25-2011, 04:49 PM
 (Print Post)
Re: same issues as harmony
nails6 :
> very disappointed...
>
> you say it might be great but, we all know it's the same as harmony same owner
> same thing, so next year we might see it in sally's, or some where else..
>
> thx
> Nails6

But, since you are a sales/spokesperson for another company (this being your first post not selling it), you wouldn't be using ACG anyhow, would you? :lol:

Anyhow, Gelish at Sally's, Red Carpet Manicure at Ulta, Orly's upcoming line - all of these just publicize the benefits of Gel polish manicures to the public at large. You can easily turn it into free publicity for your business and the fact that you offer these wonderful products - gel polish - (that customers know to ask for now) and you apply them perfectly (which most people either don't want to, or lack the skill to do it as well as you do), while also giving them a manicure (which feels "oh so nice" and pampering).

Artistic Colour Gloss has a more sophisticated line of colors, IMO, than the other brands right now (at least they are popular colors around here), and it really does go on and wear like a dream.
08-25-2011, 05:52 PM
 (Print Post)

I'm definitely calling to order. I don't care where the stuff is sold, it's a great product!
08-25-2011, 07:18 PM
 (Print Post)

Did anyone else but me notice the post by ez nails that was just removed?

Just wondering.........
08-25-2011, 08:20 PM
 (Print Post)
Re: nails6
Quote:Get Glossed! :
> I have found there are two different kinds of nail techs out there which this
> board has exposed. The kind that dwell on product awareness or grow from it.
>
> If you go back and read the previous posts that have done nothing BUT bash Danny Haile and Gelish you will see that towards the end those people have now changed their mind. They are going into Sally's themselves and purchasing Gelish. They stand behind product awareness as every nail tech should.
Thank you thank you! I am one who is getting them at Sallys now. Gone as far as recommending it to clients who would benefit from in-between use. It's one easy way for me to look at what I am getting.
With that said, I am beyond sick of the negativity on this forum. Suck it up people, since when does the world revolve around your comfort? Put on your grown up attire and stop with turning all these threads into your personal complaint fest. If you don't like a product, where it's sold, who can buy it, who shows videos of it, then don't use it. But don't come in and try to turn others off of being excited about it. And no I don't think this is the place to make constant complaints. Ask me again, if you can't do it here where can you? Answer, email or call the company. Because your dragging the forum down! There I said it.
Now I am off to look through the colors and find Gelish effects too Big Grin
08-25-2011, 08:24 PM
 (Print Post)

Can someone email me the correct steps for base coat application of color gloss, or let me know if it should be done exactly like Suzanne tought me for Gelish. Oh and cure times in 36 watt full hand tunnel lamp. Suzanne, That application saved me from unreliable wear times. It's perfect now.
Sobeitbaby@aol.com
08-25-2011, 08:42 PM
 (Print Post)

Peggy,

Call elle, she's a little piece of heaven, I adore her......800 473 6062

I do believe Colour gloss, is applied like GELISH. I get everyone thinks they are the exact same but they are not, Tom Bachik formulated Colour Gloss, different colors to.

Are the similar, yes..... Danny and tom are both long time friends, and nail techs, so why wouldn't they help each other out??? They have known each other for years.

I have also used Colour Gloss, and apply it just like GELISH with no issues at all. Smile

I adore Tom and respect him greatly. He is a asset to our industry. Super sweet guy.

Now Peggy, as far as negativity goes I hear ya girl, so over it!!!! Geez...... That's why my earlier question was asking if anyone saw the earlier post on here, so uncalled for and totally unprofessional, but I guess they are new here, and don't get brand bashing does not go far.

Peggy, u got my number and email, and I am really happy that the application is working, XOXOXOX
Mrs. Elle is my buddy, reach to her for any questions, she shares my same love for a line of products, and genuine concern to help others. You will love her!
Suzanne
08-25-2011, 08:52 PM
 (Print Post)

Suzanne, your a life saver. I appreciate you and I hope you get told that often. Without your help I would have thrown in the towel with some of my gel polish. I will contact Elle when I get some time.
08-25-2011, 09:04 PM
 (Print Post)

Now Peggy, don't be making me blush, lol....

You are just so welcome, and i have been so appreciative with the updates, etc.... You have no idea how much I appreciate that. I'd help anyone, if they allowed, to help make their job easier and make more $$$$$$. Smile

That's what I am here for!

Now why isn't there a event in CO. So we could have dinner..... CO. Needs more events, LOL!
08-25-2011, 09:27 PM
 (Print Post)

Now I have to shake my fist at you artistic colour gloss! I want pretty much every color! That mocha chino? Yummmmmm.. And I am looking for a good taupe, any help. I can't tell from my iPad what they really look like. What about you Suzanne, does Gelish have a taupe? I have 7 colors in my cart for Gelish right now and will call tomorrow for my colour gloss order. Boy now I really want to change my color. I am wearing light elegant from Gelish. Shoot. Feeling a little sweet chocolate coming on. What I need is for my black to show up. Better make a trip to Sally in the am for a almost black since I dont recal them having the black shadow.

Suzanne, you will just have to come here for a personal one on one class and dinner, right? It's a write off teehee.
08-25-2011, 09:35 PM
 (Print Post)

Have you got bella's vampire yet??? it's delish, a almost black, hold your order call Elle, I know for a fact that Colour Gloss has more mocha colors available. GELISH does not have so many mocha colors........

I still insist that you will love Bella,s with good gossip over, it's just amazing!!!! Swear, wicked combo.

Don't forget izzy Wizzy let's get busy.... It's so fab.......

Shake your fist, but flash around your nails girl!!! Hehehehehehe........

Smile Suzanne
08-29-2011, 05:13 AM
 (Print Post)

*elaine* :
> Artistic Colour Gloss is my favorite gel right now! The colors are amazing
> and it goes on like a dream. Big Grin
>
> I'm wearing Muse right now.

Hi i would like to know what muse looks like on your nails. It might sound silly but when i tried muse on a tip to show colours to clients, it was the actual colour which is pink/violet colour, then when it cured it became beige!!
Did you experience this pls? Do you think i did something wrong?
08-29-2011, 10:32 AM
 (Print Post)

What is the soak off time for Colour Gloss? I am loving all the colors!!! How does it compare to Shellac and Gelish?

Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
08-29-2011, 02:26 PM
 (Print Post)

Elle...is their a link to this deal? I know my boss prefers to just set up accounts and order online.

And..for everyone else....are their 12 colors that you just cannot live without? Especially since Fall is soon upon us? I need colors so, so bad..and Ive been trying to talk my boss into getting more.

So, just wondering....I do alot of frenchs...so maybe a beige or more sparkley pink...and some good colors..That is an AWESOME deal.

Thanks...everyone..SmileSmile

" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~
Full Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
08-29-2011, 02:54 PM
 (Print Post)

karenb :
> *elaine* :
>> Artistic Colour Gloss is my favorite gel right now! The colors are amazing
>> and it goes on like a dream. Big Grin
>>
>> I'm wearing Muse right now.
>
> Hi i would like to know what muse looks like on your nails. It might sound
> silly but when i tried muse on a tip to show colours to clients, it was the
> actual colour which is pink/violet colour, then when it cured it became beige!!
> Did you experience this pls? Do you think i did something wrong?

Yes, Muse looks like a "clean" lavendar in the bottle, but when cured it becomes a lavendar-ish gray. I didn't get beige, but it is a noticeable color change to gray. Gelish Princess Tiara - which is a similar, but not identical, color - does the same thing, so I wasn't surprised.

You should definitely have a cured swatch to show clients, for all of your colors actually, and have them pick colors based on the cured color, not the wet-in-the-bottle color.
08-29-2011, 06:09 PM
 (Print Post)

NTS...will you ship to Canada? How much would shipping be and is this deal still available..as well as the $20 off coupon code?

Thank you!
08-30-2011, 01:56 AM
 (Print Post)

eline

thanks for your reply
yes that's what i ve just did, it didn't happen to me with any of the other colours I have, but always good to know!

thanks
08-30-2011, 06:49 AM
 (Print Post)

mommyto3 :
> NTS...will you ship to Canada? How much would shipping be and is this deal
> still available..as well as the $20 off coupon code?
>
> Thank you!

I asked this question awhile back and was told no. Wondering if it is still the same policy now?

Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
09-01-2011, 10:46 AM
 (Print Post)
Shipping to Canada
Yes the deal is still available however, you have to call it in because they took it off the website.

We do ship to Canada however there is generally around a $20 freight charge to get your order to Canada.

The coupon code is ALWAYS good as long as you are ordering over $100.

The colors are to die for and I would definitely stock up while the deal is still going. You cant beat 12 colors top and base for $149.95.

Elle Williams
Get Glossed America
09-01-2011, 10:52 AM
 (Print Post)
Colour Gloss Soak Off Time
The removal of the Colour Gloss is so simple!!

Take a 100/180 buffer and remove the shine.

Then saturate a cotton ball with the remover, place on nail and wrap the finger with foil.

Let set for about 10 minutes.

Then wiggle the foil back and forth until off the finger. (will look cracked)

Take a orange wood stick and gently remove the gel.

It is an easy and mess free process!

Elle Williams
Get Glossed America
Post Reply  Post Thread 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Artistic Colour Gloss - question hoatondan 9 3,669 02-05-2014 06:59 PM
Last Post: FancyNancy
  artistic nail Rock Hard LED GEL ctonramk@aol.com 35 5,967 01-03-2014 03:13 PM
Last Post: ctonramk@aol.com
  YN Gloss lexibunny 3 581 09-30-2013 05:37 AM
Last Post: lexibunny
  Cuccio Colour Veneer CandiceAE 8 1,068 09-27-2013 12:40 PM
Last Post: CandiceAE
  Colors of Cuccio Colour Veneer mmriggs2009 13 2,003 09-03-2013 09:02 AM
Last Post: BeautyTech.com
  Another place to buy Cuccio Colour Veneer mmriggs2009 11 1,302 08-25-2013 08:53 PM
Last Post: mmriggs2009
  Need Help...Cuccio Colour Veneer seperating when applied mmriggs2009 1 666 08-24-2013 09:49 PM
  Cuccio Colour Veneer - anyone used this mmriggs2009 59 12,587 08-16-2013 03:13 PM
  Cuccio Colour Veneer CandiceAE 25 3,647 08-07-2013 11:55 PM
  Light Elegance Top Gloss question jimsjadab 2 1,274 05-11-2013 05:03 AM
Last Post: Darcy