You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Throwing in the towel with my Polish Pro :(
I gave polish pro by NSI my best shot. I worked through all the trouble shooting I could and it just will not stay on. My greige color which is exactly what it sounds like, wont even cure, which is odd since black will cure. After trying and trying I have 15 bottles I cannot use on clients because its unreliable and they think all gel polish will be the same. The top coat is fine. I may keep the base and experiment on myself or just use it on me. I wrote the company hoping for a response because I do love their acrylic line and I am a pretty great customer. Not the best since I don't have to buy weekly but I am loyal. I truly am bummed about it too. But nothing compares to Gelish, even as much as I love my eco gels. Nothing compares to the fact that it looks like polish and it stays like it claims. So I placed an order today for 7 more colors and more foundation. I am un-patiently waiting for the fall collection Suzanne so kindly stuck in my brain with more claims of awesomeness.
Sniffle sob to my $350 to polish pro ( including the base and top twice )
May it rest in peace.
I know it is hard to buy so much product and then not be able to use it.
Always be kind....you get farther.
Sobeit
I didn't have much luck with polish pro either. But lucky I only have a feww colors. Gelish on the other I have a lot. But recently have been frustrated with Gelish not staying on full 2 weeks. And I remembered you were originally not too impressed with it until you spoke to Suzanne at NTS. I tried emailing but for help also and had no success in her responding to my email. And it has been almost a month since the email. So I wonder if you would have time to share your experience maybe via my email:
[email protected]
and perhaps I can give you my # when you email me just in case you rather chat. Thanks so much.
Ne'
I emailed Suzanne about another subject and didn't hear bCk from her right away either. Turns out my email went to her SPAM folder and she didn't get it right away. She apologized, but she did get back to me and hopefully she'll see your email and contact you too. She is pretty good about responding on a regular basis.
Lady Ne I am emailing ya right now.
Did you ask for a sample of the Gella to try?
Lady Ne :
> Sobeit
> I didn't have much luck with polish pro either. But lucky I only have a feww
> colors. Gelish on the other I have a lot. But recently have been frustrated
> with Gelish not staying on full 2 weeks. And I remembered you were originally
> not too impressed with it until you spoke to Suzanne at NTS. I tried emailing
> but for help also and had no success in her responding to my email. And it
> has been almost a month since the email. So I wonder if you would have time
> to share your experience maybe via my email:
> [email protected]
> and perhaps I can give you my # when you email me just in case you rather chat.
> Thanks so much.
> Ne'

Me too Big Grin
I am pretty lucky most clients but there are a few I have issues with..r all of your clients lasting 2 plus weeks now with Gelish?
my email is [email protected]
thanks in advance for sharing any tips which may prove useful
I sent a email a while ago to Suzanne about some tips & never heard back. Sad
Suestation
just tried to email you using the above link but failed. maybe just shoot me an email via my link above so I can reply back. Thanks.
suestation, did you want me to email you the info I sent to Lady Ne? I dont mind all. I just want to be sure your asking for me LOL. If the link isn't working send me an email and I will reply back to ya. Big Grin
[email protected]

Back to polish pro. I am so sad about the colors, I was really happy with the base for a while but it doesn't work as well as Gelish. The top coat is great. I really wish Gelish would soak off as nicely as polish pro though. Ugh.
Sobiet
Lady Ne forwarded me the info..thanks for sharing much appreciated ladies
I am pretty much following those steps tho..
hmmmmmmmmmmm..guess I will use even less & wipe more than I was
I took a Gelish certification class...
there is a different way I was shown to do french if u want me to pass some more info to u guys Big Grin
EekKKKK!!!! I am so soooooooo sorry if u have not heard from me..... Sad

I do get about 500 emails a day, and several get tossed into spam, I am so so sorry.......

Pls try again, so sorry!
Gosh, I am so wanting to speak to each of you, put your contact info here in case I miss it! I want to talk to you all!!!!

Luvs,

Suz
LADY NE, I just emailed you.... I hope I can help. Wink
Gals,

I had a really big account of ours mad at me the other day.....my head, when she called was like.....WTH she talk in about??????

I am having bad probes with email going to spam, now I still go there to look, but only recently realized, it was real mail, it has been only the last month I realized they were sending there for like months.......

I called, emailed, called, etc..... But bot fixed, and I am

They say it's fixed..... Sad sorry
Thanks Suzanne

I figured u get a million emails & I guess I could have been more persistent if I had more time

I was forwarded some info from Ne via Sobeit so I will hopefully have some more success.
I just had a few clients not lasting the 2 weeks & figured it was them not me since I had other clients who did last the 2 plus weeks
Sobeit, I'm sorry you feel you have to throw the towel in with your PP and I can understand your frustration.

I too am a NSI lover and I too have spent a fortune on PP to find it last the time but is just too darn thick to work with.

So when I got to the my wits end, I contacted NSI HQ vie email and explain all my problems in length.
I got a better response than I ever expected and I can't fault the way I was helped.

I don't know if any of you know or not cause I don't think it has been advertised as such but PP is now being bought out with it's new formula (I suppose you could call it that).
NSI listened to all the complaints about it being too thick etc and have redone it's formula and I have had my old formula stock replaced with the new formula bottles and OMG!!! What a difference!!!
It is soooo nice to apply now and it is not thick at all unlike the old bottles where even on the first application it was goopy.

Then they are also releasing a new product called 'Renew' and this is a thinner that you can you use in the old bottles if you want to or you can use to thin down the new formula if you still find it too thick to work with.
Renew will not have any effects on the way the product cures or how it lasts and I will let you in a little secret......my local supplier here in Australia made up it's own Renew product to help us out before the official launch of Renew (I was informed it is the same formula but they just can't sell it as Renew just yet as they have to wait for the proper Renew from the USA).

So I bought 2 bottles of this additive and put a few drops in each of my old bottles and again OMG!!! What a difference!!

The USA NSI website is now advertising the Renew, so maybe go check it outSmile
So to cut a long story short, there is hope.

It's now been over a week since I used the new formula colours on 3 clients and so far, no problems at all and I keep in contact with them every day.
I managed to convince my PP clients to be patient with me and NSI and wait until they sorted this problem out and luckily for me, they all agreed and so far it has paid off. I have most of my other PP clients coming in this up coming week to give them all their new PP service and they are as excited as I am about it.
I also got some new colours in the new formula too that my clients have been asking for, so on some of them I will be using colours I have never used yet.

Have you seen the new colour ranges coming out soon??
They are just divine!!
One is called "Weekend in Sedona" and OMG! I can't wait to get these colours!!
Then there is another one coming out in Nov (I think) called "Snow Bunny" and this one finally has some beautiful sheer pinks for our frenches and some shimmery whites and a soft white for our frenches, so I will admit, I'm so excited about this one cause I hate the current pinks we have to choose from for a french and so do all my clients, they are just too pink.

I don't wish to discuss all of my experience with sorting these problems out publicly but if you want to PM me and we can chat about it, your more than welcome to and I can tell you the whole situation.

But I suppose what I'm trying to say is, for a fellow loyal NSI tech, please don't throw the towel in just yet, there is hope on the horizon and speaking from first hand experience, it's worth not giving up just yet and trying again.
Wooshka, thank you. I cant PM here so here is my email if you dont mind giving me private advice. [email protected]
I haven't thrown any out aside from greige. I just don't know why I cannot keep it on my clients. It's like on will be just fine while 5 call mad because it peeled off in 2 days. Any help would be appreciated. And if they think it's consistency then they really should be sending me a bottle free so I can fix what I do have. It's so much money and I would prefer they take care of me to keep me, ie bottle replacement or a credit for new product. If I have to toss it, they will loose a pp client.
sobeit :
> Wooshka, thank you. I cant PM here so here is my email if you dont mind giving
> me private advice. [email protected]
> I haven't thrown any out aside from greige. I just don't know why I cannot
> keep it on my clients. It's like on will be just fine while 5 call mad because
> it peeled off in 2 days. Any help would be appreciated. And if they think it's
> consistency then they really should be sending me a bottle free so I can fix
> what I do have. It's so much money and I would prefer they take care of me
> to keep me, ie bottle replacement or a credit for new product. If I have to
> toss it, they will loose a pp client.

Sobeit, contact our customer service department about getting replacement product. They may also have a bottle of Renew they can send you (it's not in stock yet, but we have samples). 800-354-6741.
Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications
NSI - Advanced Products. Professionally Preferred.
http://www.nsinails.com
Hi Jessie, thank you for replying. I did contact NSI and they are taking very good care of me. I appreciate it beyond words how amazing the cusomter service is with NSI. I will never use another acrylic or gel line, I have tried many and I just think they don't compare. I am happy to say I will be able to keep using the polish pro and hope what I coming in the mail will fix the problem. Very excited. I never wanted to give up on it, but my clients sure did and now there may just he a fix and all will be right with my work days haha.
sobeit :
> Hi Jessie, thank you for replying. I did contact NSI and they are taking very
> good care of me. I appreciate it beyond words how amazing the cusomter service
> is with NSI. I will never use another acrylic or gel line, I have tried many
> and I just think they don't compare. I am happy to say I will be able to keep
> using the polish pro and hope what I coming in the mail will fix the problem.
> Very excited. I never wanted to give up on it, but my clients sure did and
> now there may just he a fix and all will be right with my work days haha.

Well, we really appreciate your loyalty and I'm hoping these changes to Polish Pro, plus the new Renew product, will work better for you and your clients.
Jessie Burkhardt
Director of Marketing & Communications
NSI - Advanced Products. Professionally Preferred.
http://www.nsinails.com
I don't use Polish Pro but I just have to say I'm really happy how this problem was solved. This shows a lot of commitment and class from NSI. Just wanted to give a shout out where it was deserved. Nice to read about something positive on here Smile
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
So glad you got it all sorted SobeitSmile

I totally agree, NSI's customer service is just fabulous and especially at times like this.
They know how valuable their techs are to them and I know I too will not change from NSI, plus I have used them for too long now and would be scared to death to try anything elseSmile
I don't see the point in changing from NSI all over one problem product.
NSI have worked dam hard to fix it and compensate us techs for all the hassles and it's now time for us techs to show our loyalty to NSI for them showing theirs.

Thumbs up to NSI!!!
NSI customer service is great and they clearly value their customers :-)
xx
I received my items already, really fast. I will be able to renew my bottle, and the new greige is great. I used black with the pink sparkle accessory. Holy cow its pretty!. Thank you NSI for the box. I wrote an email directly to NSI and then again to Tiffany for her help. Much appreciated. Polish Pro has some great colors to choose from.
That's so good to hear SobeitSmile

I decided to do a new design on my nails yesterday too. I used Greige as a base but I used Ebony on one finger on each hand as a feature nail. Then I used my dotting tool to do different sized dots down one side of each nail in the opposite colour.
I went to a family get together for Father day and everybody was at me to look at my nails and 2 of my nieces booked in for exactly the same nail art.

You gotta love free advertising like this!!!!

For a different french, try Ebony as your base colour then use an accessory colour to do your french and use clean brush to swipe smile in nicely, this looks really good too I reckonSmile

I'm loving PP again!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 9
Views: 4,262
10-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Last PostFootie
Replies: 12
Views: 7,329