You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PamperMint Pedicure
Spagirl Gourmet has an awesome spa pedicure line! I sell and use this complete line in my salon.

Soften and revive your rough, tired feet!

Peppermint Sea Salt Soak with Shea Butter - Peppermint essential oil delivers a brisk cooling sensation that relaxes tired feet as moisturizing
oils soften the skin and Sea Salt works to reduce swelling and increase circulation.

Peppermint Sugar Scrub with Shea Butter - A toe-tingling blast of cooling mint designed to exfoliate and nourish dry, cracked skin with natural sugar. Dissovles easily.

Peppermint Foot Repair Creme with Aloe Juice & Shea Butter - Our unique blend of aloe, shea butter, coconut oil and glycerin penetrates deeply to help soften and renew dry, chapped feet.

Absolutly wonderful...all my clients love it!!

***** Dont feel like peppermint? There is also: Coffee Butter Scrub with Coffee oil, Coffee seeds & Vitamin E, Whipped Sugar Scrub in 5 scents, Hibiscus Flower scrub in 4 scents Plus.... Extoic Sea Salt Soaks with Coconut Milk and Cocoa Butter in 3 scents & Balinese Soak with Blue Lotus Flowers & Neroli Oil and..... Body Butters & Lotions Aloe based in 9 scents!!! (Our Hyrating Lotion does not even have any water in it!!) *****

Spagirl gourmet has NONE of the following:
• No Sulfates
• No Parabens
• No Phthalates
• No Artificial Colors or Dyes
• No Mineral Oil
• No Isopropyl Alcohol
• No DEA
• No Animal Testing

Check it all out at: http://www.myspagirlparties.com/crystal

You can also sign up on my website and join my team. You dont have to do home spa re-treats (you could do them & earn extra money but not required!!) You can just enroll yearly to stay active and you will get a 35% discount on your products!! Aloe based & organic ingredients!!! Contact me for more information!!

Big Grin

Crystal
Idependent Spagirl Gourmet Consultant
Full Service Nail Salon, natural nails, eco freindly pedicures, hand painted NAIL DESIGNS!.... and of course .... GELS, GELS, GELS!!!
**NAILS & educating others is my passion! **
Independent Lia Sophia Advisor, have a fun party earn FREE Bling! Sale the Bling and hear the cha-ching!