You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done with my Christmas Nails... PIC Updated
[Image: 100_4604-1.jpg]
[Image: 100_4603-1.jpg]

& I LOVE THEM!!!

[Image: 100_4649.jpg]
K, here it is. First I all ways hold the tip upside down cause it is easier for me but might not be for you guys so just hold it the way you want it. I picked Hello Kitty cause it's easier to do for first time doing 3D inlay...
[Image: 100_4651.jpg]
When you put your first dot down make it as thin as possible...
[Image: 100_4652.jpg]
Then put the ears down next.
[Image: 100_4653.jpg]
Then the eyes.
[Image: 100_4654.jpg]
Then the nose.
[Image: 100_4655.jpg]
Then the body & you have to make this even thinner cause you are going to put the arm on top.
[Image: 100_4656.jpg]
[Image: 100_4657.jpg]
After the arm put the foot on.
[Image: 100_4658.jpg]
Then the tail.
[Image: 100_4659.jpg]
Then the bow will go down.
[Image: 100_4660.jpg]
[Image: 100_4661.jpg]
[Image: 100_4662.jpg]
Now you want to paint the whiskers.
[Image: 100_4663.jpg]
[Image: 100_4664.jpg]
Now you want to start filling in all around it with a glitter color or what ever you prefer.
[Image: 100_4665.jpg]
[Image: 100_4666.jpg]
& this is what it should look like when your done. Now all you have to do is glue it on like any tip & put clear on it then pink on your nail bed. I will find some one to put this tip on & show you how I put it on if you haven't figured it out. Have fun... =]
Angela...once again...like always, I sit here with my mouth wide open, just wishing I had an ounce of that talent! You are SO amazing! Would you please share what the glitter is that you use in the nail bed....I'd love to know! Merry Christmas!
Elizabeth
***Love my Akzentz!!***
Licensed Nail Technician
Lewiston, Idaho
emseaman :
> Angela...once again...like always, I sit here with my mouth wide open, just
> wishing I had an ounce of that talent! You are SO amazing! Would you please
> share what the glitter is that you use in the nail bed....I'd love to know!
> Merry Christmas!

It is half EzFlows Foxy Lady with half Premiem Pinkest Pink... I Love It... =]
I love them! You're so artistic!
Thanks for sharing Big Grin
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Jennifer
Acrylic & Gel Tech Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Thanks again for sharing, as always beautiful. I only aspire to be as good as you. Wish you could be my mentor, I still have soooo much to learn. hugs J
Unreal! It's a shame they will ever have to be removed!

Thanks for the year of sharing your talent.

Diane
WOW...It amazes me how you continue to top your own work! LOL so artistic and creative... and talented!

.... question... how do you take them off? Do you just soak off and start over when you are tired of one type of design?
~ Florida ~
Nail Tech's Prayer "God, grant me the serenity to accept the nail beds I cannot change, courage to sculpt the thinnest gels I can, and wisdom to know a fungus." ~ Holly Hall @ http://www.sweetheartville.com
Beautiful Nails. Angela could you please tell me the name of the newest red you used awhile back. I loved that red. Could you post that pic again? Valentine is coming and i want that beautiful color. Thanks.
So, pretty!
bellalorraine :
> Beautiful Nails. Angela could you please tell me the name of the newest red
> you used awhile back. I loved that red. Could you post that pic again? Valentine
> is coming and i want that beautiful color. Thanks.

The red Dimonds from Sparkles Nail Products??? Or the TT I used in these nails???
The red Dimonds from Sparkles Nail Products

Yes. When i go to the sparkles site to order they dont have red diamonds posted. Do I have to call sparkles to order this? Thanks Angela.
Angela, you never cease to amaze me.... Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
~Kellie~

Please support Autism Research! Smile
bellalorraine :
> The red Dimonds from Sparkles Nail Products
>
>
> Yes. When i go to the sparkles site to order they dont have red diamonds posted.
> Do I have to call sparkles to order this? Thanks Angela.

Yes you have to call her to order it. She is redoing the site so the new colors should be up soon... =]
Miss V :
> >
> .... question... how do you take them off? Do you just soak off and start over
> when you are tired of one type of design?

still curious :wink:

Do I remember you saying you build the tip first then glue it on the nailbed? Is it a sculpted tip or do you do your design over a premade tip?
~ Florida ~
Nail Tech's Prayer "God, grant me the serenity to accept the nail beds I cannot change, courage to sculpt the thinnest gels I can, and wisdom to know a fungus." ~ Holly Hall @ http://www.sweetheartville.com
Love them!!!
Gina Silvestro
Akzentz Distributor/Educator
http://www.GelEssentialz.com
Akzentz Online Store
Angela, I gotta ask....are those your nails or are they on someone else's lucky hands? The reason I ask is coz I can hardly find the the time to do my own, and I see the wonderful 3D stuff you do, are you able to do both of your own hands? Plus you make jewelry......umm, just exactly when do you sleep?? Such talent, I'm so impressed!!
Donna in Huntsville, TX. :
> Angela, I gotta ask....are those your nails or are they on someone else's lucky
> hands? The reason I ask is coz I can hardly find the the time to do my own,
> and I see the wonderful 3D stuff you do, are you able to do both of your own
> hands? Plus you make jewelry......umm, just exactly when do you sleep?? Such
> talent, I'm so impressed!!

Yes They are my nails & right now I am not doing any thing cause of the nails...

Miss V :
> >
> .... question... how do you take them off? Do you just soak off and start over
> when you are tired of one type of design?

still curious Wink

Do I remember you saying you build the tip first then glue it on the nailbed? Is it a sculpted tip or do you do your design over a premade tip?

Yes I do soak them off when I am done with them & I do pre make my nails before I put the tips on & then i do the nail bed like you would any other set of nails... Yes I cheat when i do my nails cause it would take me forever to do them if I did it on my nails... =]

Thanks for the comments everyone... =]

P.S.

Next year i have a Challenge to do, I have to do The Grinch & Cindy Lu Who & Nightmare Before Christmas.... Man is that going to be a challenge for me... I'm going to start on them real soon... =]
Well I wouldn't call that Cheating Smile I think it's awesome. Are they sculptured? Can you explain how you do it?

I'd love to try that, since I do my own and it's very time consuming and it's impossible for me to bend my hand the way I would need to. :lol:
~ Florida ~
u rock!
G. Elizondo
http://www.myspace.com/atwistoffrench
http://www.globalnailart.com
"Life is Good"
Young Nails Mentor
Miss V :
> Well I wouldn't call that Cheating Smile I think it's awesome. Are they sculptured?
> Can you explain how you do it?
>
> I'd love to try that, since I do my own and it's very time consuming and it's
> impossible for me to bend my hand the way I would need to. :lol:

Find the some clear nail tips & size them to fit you but make sure you size them one size up cause when you glue the tip on it will fit right cause the acrylic kind of shrink raps the tip & makes it the size you need... =]

Then just make the design you want on the tip then when it sets glue it on put a little clear on it if you need to then put your pink on the nail bed & file & shape like you would when you do any set of nails... =]
Angela, I tried to do it like this one time before after reading that you did it this way. How do you keep from filing the design off of the side? Especially since you said to size it one size up. I didn't know about the shrinkage issue, but even with that, I'm thinking that the product will 'bulge' out to the side some on the tip, and I did have a problem with that when I tried the technique. I'd actually forgotten about it til I read it again in this thread.
Donna in Huntsville, TX. :
> Angela, I tried to do it like this one time before after reading that you did
> it this way. How do you keep from filing the design off of the side? Especially
> since you said to size it one size up. I didn't know about the shrinkage issue,
> but even with that, I'm thinking that the product will 'bulge' out to the
> side some on the tip, and I did have a problem with that when I tried the technique.
> I'd actually forgotten about it til I read it again in this thread.

I put the acrylic on really really really thin, this way when you put clear on it to even it out you only file the clear... =]
I just want to say THANK YOU Angela...... for being so willing to help us all. It's so nice of you to share your ideas, talents and advice with us.
~ Florida ~
starting on your spring designs?

Those are great, I think you need and extension for Christmas holidays... stretch it into January.... take it up to Valentines.....
when you make these do you use a tip and how do you hold the tip when you are putting the different colors on...... seems like it would be hard to do

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 43
Views: 41,695
12-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Last PostNailTech.com