You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from, Crystal, in little ol' NorthEastern Indaina
Hello! My name is Crystal. Im a Licensed Nail Tech. of 9 years and mother of two beautiful children! My salon is in Garrett, IN... My husbands' salon is in Angola, IN.... we live in Fort Wayne, IN...LOL
I love to mentor & help however I can with nails & spa!! I also love to keep learning new things, my mind still has room to grow :lol: !

Freshman year of high school I had to write a career paper .....and the idea was born! I love art & took every art class I could I started painting designs on my & friends nails then attempted acrylic WOW! Not pretty at all at first but hey I was only 15! :oops:

I worked at a spa & nails only salon for the first six years out of beauty school and now on Feb. 25th 2009 it will be my 3 year anniversary of owning my own salon...YEY!! I love what I do.... its not just a job....its part of my life! I still have a lot to learn ....that's one great thing about nails.... its always changeing and new great designs & things to do with them..love it! Big Grin

My husband also does nails we are like oppisites... he is great with acrylic.... I love gel! .... So best of both sides I guess! LOLZ! Im more of an abstract paint girl too.... love color & crazy designs!! Tongue

LOVE BT .... thank you to all on here.... every1 is good at something & yet every1 is different. We all have different stlyes & all can teach/learn from eathother! This is truly a great site! Big Grin

Thank You, Crystal Ngo
Full Service Nail Salon, natural nails, eco freindly pedicures, hand painted NAIL DESIGNS!.... and of course .... GELS, GELS, GELS!!!
**NAILS & educating others is my passion! **
Independent Lia Sophia Advisor, have a fun party earn FREE Bling! Sale the Bling and hear the cha-ching!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,059
05-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Last Postcrystalnailsusa