You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheekee Contact Needed
I was wondered if anyone can provide me with contact info to a rep in my area (Denver).

Thanks!
44 views and no response? I not a troll just a new nail tech with a question..... :cry:
As far as I know Sheekee is no more. :cry:
greg bloomfield and its now mystique.. his email is

* jbloomfield1@cox.net

or fb him
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Thank you ladies...I was so persistant because over the summer I was visiting my girlfriend in NC and she had this awesome tye dye design by them...I have been searching and serching for it. I'm a new grad(finally) and really wanted to try these myself. I've had Minx done on my own nails and they didn't last so I wanted to try this line and see if I had better results...
maybe he will show up over here, i suggested it, but he is right skippy on responding to his email or fb .. he will send you freebies too.. all new designs and they come 24 to a page now too
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Quote:maybe he will show up over here, i suggested it, but he is right skippy on responding to his email or fb .. he will send you freebies too.. all new designs and they come 24 to a page now too

He is super quick! I sent him an email requesting a catalog.. he didn't have them yet, but within two days I recived some information from him along with like 4-5 sheets to demo! And he couldn't have been more professional and polite in his emails!

I haven't had the opportunity to play with them yet. I want to try them out on a client with natural nails and see wha the wear time is.
Hi there, you can still purchase Sheekee from this website in New Zealand, http://www.nznailacademy.co.nz they ship internationally. Mystique is a totally different company to Sheekee. Greg was with Sheekee but is now with Mystique. You can also email debbie@nznailacademy.co.nz and she will help you, great to deal with. cheers Smile
kailiek :
> greg bloomfield and its now mystique.. his email is
>
> * jbloomfield1@cox.net
>
> or fb him

Thank you kailiek! Big Grin , I am interested.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,450
06-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Last PostNailTech.com
Replies: 24
Views: 18,022
01-22-2014, 01:29 PM