You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mummy Nail *Vampire Added!*
Quote:IF you guys/gals are creating these pieces and putting them on Facebook I would appreciate a mention using my facebook page in the www link below. I took a long time to make sure these were usable and I like to see what you have come up with using my original work. Sincerely Peggy
I decided to do the Mummy because Colleen is so awesome and inspires me. So here you go Mummy Lovers. I will upload the tutorial in a separate thread because I cannot put the tutorial in the gallery myself. ( all done in nail polish and mia secret nail dual nail art pens )

[Image: singlemummy-1.jpg]
Quote:I decided to do the Mummy because Colleen is so awesome and inspires me.

Awwww! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
thanks so much for the tutorial!! I have question tho... does anyone know if the mia secret paint pen tip, is the same size as nubar paint pen tip?? thanks..
Your very welcome. Big Grin I have never seen the nubar pens but the Mia secret tip is so tiny it's like a thin short sewing needle, and the striping brush inside is perfect.
ok... thank you... i will try them... the other is tiny also, but when i try to outline or something i get runny glob alot of the times... yours looks soooo smooth.... Big Grin is the tree or something else next?????hint hint... :lol:
Ah the tree, maybe just for you this week. Anything you want with it? Or any requests so I can do them at the same time?
Here is the Vampire and he can be made using the same method as the Frankenstein tutorial. Located here ~~~> http://www.beautytech.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42349
[Image: vampire-1-1.jpg]

Quote:RazzleDazzle
Posted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:24 pm Post subject:
ok... thank you... i will try them... the other is tiny also, but when i try to outline or something i get runny glob alot of the times... yours looks soooo smooth.... is the tree or something else next?????hint hint...
I did the tree just for you Big Grin Ok and everyone else LOL. along with a Bat, and a scene. Here is the link to that thread as well.
http://www.beautytech.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=42433

IF you guys/gals are creating these pieces and putting them on Facebook I would appreciate a mention using my facebook page in the www link below. I took a long time to make sure these were usable and I like to see what you have come up with using my original work. Sincerely Peggy
VERY lovely, Sobeit!

If I do these this Year and take pics, I'll definitely make sure to credit you for the Tutorial and the original artwork. : )
Quote:erindoesnails :
> VERY lovely, Sobeit!
>
> If I do these this Year and take pics, I'll definitely make sure to credit
> you for the Tutorial and the original artwork. Smile
I wish there were a heart in the smileys so I could put one here.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
BornToBling
Replies: 4
Views: 2,570
04-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Last Postplumgirl
sobeit
Replies: 17