You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NailPreachin'dance teachin'Woman
Hi!
I am BLee (BrendaLee) from Philly! I lived in NC for 4 1/2 years but I back up North now, loving the vibrant, busy, artsy, cosmopolitan Northeast. I am a renaissance woman with many interests and passions. My spiritual outlook keeps me energized and excited about life. My children are home-schooled and they love our busy lifestyle. "Positivity" is my calling card. I became passionate about nails in the early 80's while in college of the performing arts. My closest friend "Lady T" was (still is) a cosmetology teacher and had her own nail room. She mentored me and taught me how to do nails with "OPI" and "Mona" acrylics. (remember Mona? LOL!) I went on to cosmetology school after graduating from college so I could be legit. I was licensed more than 20 yrs. ago. I only kept the nails, wigs, weaves and makeup artistry/skincare knowledge up to date. This board has been a blessing. I do not have as much time as when I lived in NC to keep up with it because as I stated earlier, Philly is a super busy city and my other business is leaping everyday with goings on. Hopefully I can do the live chats again & click into the board at least once a week. Meanwhile, I give salutes and shout outs to all the Nailtech's that have survived through the years, smiles to those that are 4-9 yrs in still filin' and smilin'! Last, I send strength and confidence to the newbies that have just begun this path of artistry, creativity and perfection. Hang in there babies! It will get better! Keep the faith!
"Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt.
Dance like nobody's watching..."
~ Mark Twain

Blessings! BLee