You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hypoxi Machines for sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Everyone,
I am selling my Hypoxi Machines, regretfully as I am moving to the USA. I have a studio in Loughton, Essex which is totally dedicated to Hypoxi Inch Loss Systems, I have all 4 machines which are all 15 months old and in PERFECT condition. I am willing to sell all 4 machines together but also separatly (you are unable to purchase the machines separately from the manufacturer).
If interested I can send more information to SERIOUS buyers regarding the machinery and costs.
This is a great opportunity for a beauty salon that would like to utilise a spare room or replace a room in a salon. Hypoxi courses sell at £450 for 12 treatments and clients and the machine needs to be booked out for 30 mins per client. Upon capacity, a room can look to earn over £100 an hour.
Training is available on all machines and Hypoxi Theory.

This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in the Health and Beauty industry to take advantage of this unique offer. Hypoxi is nationally marketed and is very often seen in programmes such as How to Look Good Naked, 10 Years Younger, GMTV etc...

The Bike is 15 months old and in PERFECT condition.

Please have a look at my studio website http://www.totalhypoxi.com.

I am regretfully selling due to an opportunity that has arisen in the USA.

This machine would be perfect in an operating beauty salon or current hypoxi studio, or maybe even someone that is lucky enough (or affluent enough!) to have it in their home!

Please contact me via email on [email protected] or call on 0780 951 0945 if you are interested and would like more information.

NO TIME WASTERS!