You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best soak off gel for natural nail overlay
Hi fellow nail techs,

I'm looking for a new gel system to use in my salon. The one I'm currently using doesn't satisfy me enough.

I want to do gel overlays on natural nails on which I will then put gel polish and maybe handpainting, but I don't know which gel system would be best suited for this.

Which brands do you like to do overlays with and how long does it last?
I need something that's flexible yet strong enough to hold up a few weeks. The gel I'm using right now isn't flexible doesn't bend along with the nail so the corners of the tips lift very quickly.

I would also prefer it if it's a soak off gel.

Gelousy is a brand I've come across that seems nice, do any of you have any experience with it?
(03-22-2017, 06:09 AM)ilonaceline Wrote: Hi fellow nail techs,

I'm looking for a new gel system to use in my salon. The one I'm currently using doesn't satisfy me enough.

I want to do gel overlays on natural nails on which I will then put gel polish and maybe handpainting, but I don't know which gel system would be best suited for this.

Which brands do you like to do overlays with and how long does it last?
I need something that's flexible yet strong enough to hold up a few weeks. The gel I'm using right now isn't flexible doesn't bend along with the nail so the corners of the tips lift very quickly.

I would also prefer it if it's a soak off gel.

Gelousy is a brand I've come across that seems nice, do any of you have any experience with it?

I posted a reply yesterday but it vanished into the ether, I guess.
I love Gelousy One-Step. It comes in a 1/2 oz polish bottle and it's stupid simple to apply. If you apply a tiny bit of primer to the free edge, it prevents separation but any more than about 1/16th inch and it's a bear to soak off.
Thank you!
I use T.E.N. for my overlay although it's not a soak off gel... love my TEN!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,673
06-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Last PostNailTech.com
Replies: 12
Views: 7,257
03-26-2014, 10:09 AM