You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hand and foot models
Does anyone here use hand models for their social media advertising. I answered an ad on Craigslist for a tech wanting hand models to build a social media portfolio. We worked together well she said I have nice hands and easy to work with nail beds whatever Thant means and she referred me to some other techs which led to other referrals to techs students and even an educator. I have had steady bookings actually had to turn some down I actually do the first session for free up to 4 hours with a photo release. The second session and additional sesssins  I am charging a flat fee of thirty dollars up to four hours with a photo release and allowing the nail tech or student to do whatever they want to my nails. 
My question is am I in the correct range for a sitting fee or should I be charging more or less. I have two bookings for repeat sessions comming up next week am doing need to come up with a rate any help would be appreciated if anyone has any questions feel free to ask
Also wanted to ad not a full time job I have one but it helped pay for vacation
Thank you for your time
Thanks to those who sent me feedback messages. I settled on thirty dollars for a 4 hour sesssion with a photo release as well as the rights to copies of photos for my portfolio and references. This way it is affordable to the nail students and beginning techs. I have had 3 bookings and have 2 more next week under these terms it's a win win. Thanks again for checking out the post feel free to message if you have any questions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 2,354
09-12-2011, 01:47 PM
Last Postgelmaster