You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In a nutshell...
Hi,

My name is Heidi, and I am a tech in Fort Collins, Colorado. I have been a participant at BeautyTech.com for approx. 4 years. I am passionate about the nail industry!

I have been a licensed tech since 1991, but I was offering nail services a few years prior to becomming licensed. I began my career by providing in-home nail care and soon realized that I wanted to make a career of providing people with safe, sanitary nail services. I worked for a while in a small salon in a very trendy area of Denver and then opened my own place in my home, where I practiced my craft for two years.

Most recently, I have been the sole tech at a high-end salon in Fort Collins. I work approximately 40 - 45 hours per week. I love what I do. I take every opportunity to educate clients and potential clients about our industry. The next step in the dream for me is to have my own place.

I would love to connect with other techs here in northern Colorado or anywhere in Colorado. I am looking for a tech to do my nails!!!
have a S H I N E - ing day!

AEFM Certified

http://spaces.msn.com/members/shinepremier