You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, im also new here to beautytech
I am a Nail Technician. I was not impressed with the school i went to, i basically taught myself. The owner and teacher of this private school was so unprofessional and selfish her school lasted about 4 1/2 years. she took everyones money and left state!
She taught us theory, then left us locked inside the building so she could go to her meetings that she had almost every day of class. We were not to answer the door or the phone. She would show up to end class and leave. She now works for a company that sells ethnic hair products, no clue what its called although i am trying to find out. lol

I have Fibromyalgia, have had it for 15 years. This horrid disease has slowly gotten worse for me. This is the reason I can no longer keep a full clientele because physically I cannot do it.

The clients I do have are now all wearing colored acrylic. I do not have a creative bone in my body so i struggle a bit to come up with different idea's with the colored acrylic. I recently found colored gels so I am anxious to play with them.

I am so glad I found this site. An awesome nail tech recommend I come check it out, im glad i did!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 921
08-02-2008, 10:55 PM
Last PostNaturallynailseg