You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New nail tech!
Hello my name is Crissy I'm a Military wife out of San Diego ca' I received my manicure license on my birthday! April 5th 2016!! I wanted to know if some one can tell me any tips on what to look out for or what I should be doing to protect myself from shady salon owners or anything in general lol I'm not really sure. It's so much to know and do in This nail world! Just want to make sure I'm on the right track!

Thank you I look forward to your replies!
Get The Ugly Beauty Business book from Tina Alberino
Thank you
(04-22-2016, 10:54 AM)Crystal nailz Wrote: Hello my name is Crissy I'm a Military wife out of San Diego ca' I received my manicure license on my birthday! April 5th 2016!! I wanted to know if some one can tell me any tips on what to look out for or what I should be doing to protect myself from shady salon owners or anything in general lol I'm not really sure. It's so much to know and do in This nail world! Just want to make sure I'm on the right track!

Thank you I look forward to your replies!

Hi! If you are seeking for new clients, please take a look at Bellatip.com, our online beauty service booking system. Also you can use our free schedule management tool if you registered with us. Check it out at prof.bellatip.com
You did not answer any of my questions

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 26
Views: 28,658
11-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Last PostDannieLynne