You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New nail tech!
Hello my name is Crissy I'm a Military wife out of San Diego ca' I received my manicure license on my birthday! April 5th 2016!! I wanted to know if some one can tell me any tips on what to look out for or what I should be doing to protect myself from shady salon owners or anything in general lol I'm not really sure. It's so much to know and do in This nail world! Just want to make sure I'm on the right track!

Thank you I look forward to your replies!
(04-22-2016, 10:52 AM)Crystal nailz Wrote: Hello my name is Crissy I'm a Military wife out of San Diego ca' I received my manicure license on my birthday! April 5th 2016!! I wanted to know if some one can tell me any tips on what to look out for or what I should be doing to protect myself from shady salon owners or anything in general lol I'm not really sure. It's so much to know and do in This nail world! Just want to make sure I'm on the right track!

Thank you I look forward to your replies!

Hi, I am also new to the industry. The main thing is to continue learning all you can learn and never stop. You should check out this site by this amazing lady named Tina Alberino who gives you the knowledge that is very beneficial - http://www.thisuglybeautybusiness.com. She talks about everything from; different types of compensation, how to deal with or avoid owners that exploit nail techs, relevant news to the industry, and more. Reading her book and her blog has helped me to be more confident in my journey in becoming the type of Nail Technician I want to become

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 26
Views: 28,633
11-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Last PostDannieLynne