You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grand Opening
Hi I need your help...
I have been a licensed nail tech for 14 years with my established clientele. I just opened my own new salon, it's only myself at the salon. I want to plan a Grand Opening for my clients. Not sure what to call it maybe a "Sip & Sparkle" with just sweets, horsdeourvs and drinks for 3 hours??? And a raffle???? I don't take new clients and I have been at my new place for a month in a half. Any Ideas??? Thanks for your input.
Josie Ramirez
sounds good
(03-19-2016, 12:06 PM)rjosi Wrote: Hi I need your help...
I have been a licensed nail tech for 14 years with my established clientele. I just opened my own new salon, it's only myself at the salon. I want to plan a Grand Opening for my clients. Not sure what to call it maybe a "Sip & Sparkle" with just sweets, horsdeourvs and drinks for 3 hours??? And a raffle???? I don't take new clients and I have been at my new place for a month in a half. Any Ideas??? Thanks for your input.

Hi! If you are seeking for new clients, please take a look at Bellatip.com, our online beauty service booking system. Also you can use our free schedule management tool for salons, if you registered with us. Check it out at prof.bellatip.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,238
08-16-2016, 04:13 PM
Last Postnailgirlerika
Replies: 0
Views: 1,377
04-01-2016, 01:09 AM