You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hairstylist & Client Communication
Heart 
Calling all licensed beauty professionals!

Please share your experiences on my survey. If interested, I will send you the secure link to the survey.

I've returned to school to add to my behind the chair experience, expand my knowledge of the corporate side of the beauty industry, and to share my passion for improving hairstylist-client communication through my research! In my final semester, I am reaching out for assistance on my research.

As a fellow hairstylist and Corporate Communication graduate student, I am conducting a study on hairstylist-client consultation communication for my thesis.

Consultation communication is an ongoing experience for hairstylists that impacts clients’ hair salon experiences. This study’s goal is to better understand the nature of this essential occurrence of organizational communication.

The survey will take approximately 5 minutes to complete.

This study is intended to benefit hairstylists through an advanced understanding of hairstylist-client consultation communication experiences.

I truly appreciate your time and consideration with helping me in my research.

Thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,046
11-15-2007, 02:24 AM
Last Postmrsdennis
Replies: 1
Views: 1,220