You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Baby Foot
I was visiting a friend of mine yesterday and she asked if I had seen Baby Foot? I hadn't the slightest idea what she was talking about. Apparently it's a Japanese fool peel, that is now very popular here too.
I looked it up and even for a nail tech, I was thinking ewe! Besides the fact that it may peel off too much skin and leave your feet tender.
Has anyone else heard of this and what's your opinion on it?
Yes !!!! I have use it and I sell it to my clients and they love it . The 2 hairdresser that work with me had their husbands use it . It a great product . I buy wholesale . I used it before I started selling it so you may want to try one yourself . But order it from the web site Baby Foot not off ebay
can you please tell me where you got wholesale price ? and how much do you retail to clients ?
You can call them and they can email you the paper work you need . I retail for 25.00 . You have to sign agreement that you will retail for 25.00 . All my clients love it. They take it home to use . You just need to go over with them how to use and if the have any open cuts etc they do not need to use and to only leve it on for the 1 hour no more ,any more time will peel the good skin
Yes !!!! I have use it and I sell it to my clients and they love it . The 2 hairdresser that work with me had their husbands use it . It a great product . I buy wholesale . I used it before I started selling it so you may want to try one yourself . But order it from the web site Baby Foot not off ebay

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 2,461
10-14-2011, 08:37 PM
Last Postlz43my
Replies: 4
Views: 2,717
08-08-2011, 12:14 PM