You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NW Nail Tech Retreat - 2 More sleeps
Well.......sleep for some of you anyway. I still have tons to do, I know Jess does too.

Thank you to all the sponsors this year. I think we ended up with 51 sponsors, the goodie bags will be worth more then the registration fee and tons of fun and education to go with it.

I'm a little worried all these boxes will not fit in the trailer I will be pulling over to the island!!

We will be sure to post pics. Visit our fb group https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/nwnailtechs/
Ellen Torchia
Owner Too Much Fun
President SB&S Graphics, Inc
Replicator Graphics

Former Top 10 Competitor

"A mind once stretched by the imagination never regains it's original form."
I CAN'T WAIT!!! Soo looking forward to seeing everyone and enjoying the classes and the retreat itself!
Elyse in WA
http://www.elysiumnailstudio.com
The Nail Princess is in.
Looking forward to seeing you too Elyse. Hope you are ready for the competition again this year. You are the reigning Professional winner. Does the put more pressure on you??? I hope you made an art entry this year too.

Working in the shop til 2am, couldn't sleep thinking about all I have to do today, lol. Up before 7, had a client at 7:30........running like crazy today.

I won't get any sleep until Tuesday, lol
Ellen Torchia
Owner Too Much Fun
President SB&S Graphics, Inc
Replicator Graphics

Former Top 10 Competitor

"A mind once stretched by the imagination never regains it's original form."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post