You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About myself
I am a spa owner in Greenville NC who is a licensed nail tech in NC and MA. I am looking for a massage therapist and/or estitician as a booth renter. I have always done commission but want to possibly try something new. I need some advice as to what to charge. I have a full time receptionist that will do all scheduling, payments, gift certificate sales, etc including a spa software program in place for renter to
utilize. The room includes a sink, cabinet, table, table warmer, hot box. I do not know what a fair rent would be. Please advise. The spa also offers natural nail services, spray tanning, a full hair service menu and a
boutique offering clothing, jewelry, etc. I greatly appreciate any and all information. Thank you in advance.
You must have a good service to client then only you have to decide the fair rent of it. I will recommend you to give service good and money less as it should be in a reasonable and when your business grow up price will also grow.