You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Muscle strain
I’m experiencing severe muscle strain and can’t move my right forearm properly. My doctor told me that this is due to poor flexibility. He also suggested me to get alternative therapies to improve the flexibility. So I’m thinking of having treatment from Physiomed, a physiotherapy clinic in Toronto(physiomed.ca). Does physiotherapy alone can cure muscle strain due to poor flexibility? or Do I need to go for alternative treatments?
(08-12-2015, 06:18 AM)suelsmith Wrote: I’m experiencing severe muscle strain and can’t move my right forearm properly. My doctor told me that this is due to poor flexibility. He also suggested me to get alternative therapies to improve the flexibility. So I’m thinking of having treatment from Physiomed, a physiotherapy clinic in Toronto(physiomed.ca). Does physiotherapy alone can cure muscle strain due to poor flexibility? or Do I need to go for alternative treatments?

Sore muscles and muscle aches are a common symptom exercise. Yes, physiotherapy alone can cure your muscle strain. And for an alternative way you can have Hydrotherapy treatment, it is a way to use water to relieve pain and assist rehabilitation from injury.

I feel relaxed and pain-reducing massage every day in my own bathroom. I came to know that any bathtub with a door can improve our safety as mobility becomes limited by age. So, on the recommendation of my friend I had installed a walk-in tub by getting in contact with the professional supplier of walk in bathtubs in Spokane Valley(http://www.walkinbathtubwa.com/hydrotherapy/). They had installed a walk-in tub which provides hydrotherapy feature, which is a 100% natural therapy that uses water to promote health. Hydrotherapy is a simple and effective treatment option that we can enjoy at home or at a spa.