You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IBD Gel polish
I'm thinking of adding another line of gel polish to our collection and wanted to get feedback on IBD Pure Gel.

I can't search for previous comments because IBD is only 3 letters, ha ha, so forgive me for not just reviewing other threads Smile
I find that the IBD gel polishes are a nice gel polishes. It is less expensive than Gelish, Essie, and many known brands out there. IBD has such a wide range of colors. I like its consistency. The only complaint, if any, I wish they had product classes in my area. They used to when they had the traditional gel. Now, for whatever reason, they do not offer classes. I find it useful to go over products, techniques and network with other nail techs using the product. I definitely recommend at least giving the product a try with a few colors and of course the base and top coat.
Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!
Ibd is my choice for gel polish in my salon. It's a pure gel and gives a nice even coverage with very minimal to no shrinkage with most colors. They have a video on how to apply and remove the Just Gel polish. It's definitely one of the better gels on the market.

Chrissy
Love Those Toes Nail Spa
Washington, DC
Check out Luxio by Akzentz - I really love the coverage, easy to use, easy to remove.
I have used IBD for over ten years and love their product. The new IBD just gel polish is great and their colors are terrific. I have tried others but always go back to IBD.