You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Becoming a Distributor
I am very interested to begin the process to be a distributor for a gel system. I have been in the business for 26 years and I would like to make some changes. I love doing nails and really haven't been too set on one particular brand of gels. I am an easy learner and once I work with one I love and get fully trained in it I can take it to the next level. I would like to do more with my nail expertise. Can anyone direct me on how to begin this process.

If anyone knows of any start up gel companies that want to get there product out there, I will be willing to be that person.

All inquiries can email me at [email protected]
Good luck looking forward to responses! I know Masterworks by Amy Becker has classes on taking your career to the next level....her gel is great, she's an amazing person as well -- check it out- I know for me I would like to get my clientele established but want to go on to more as well- educator or something more as well - please keep up the info or private message me anything you learn about this process
:-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,479
11-05-2013, 04:12 PM
Last Postjimsjadab
Replies: 0
Views: 963