You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tip Holder
After watching Nail'd It, would anyone know what the tip holders that the tech's used to hold and create their tips are called, and where I can buy them? I've searched online but I get no results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Smile
well thats a really good question and I am doing what I can to find out for you Smile so hang tight and bug me if I dont reply soon
Debbie webmaster - admin Feed Your Nail Addiction shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I saw them on eBay...this is the description that came up when I searched pink nail too holder:

Pink Sponge Nail Art Tips Display Practice Stand Holder Tool Set S056

Love Those Toes Nail Spa
Washington, DC

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)