You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kupa UV/LED Combo Light
Has anyone used the Kupa UV/LED combo Light called Gelfinity? I am looking for a light to cure Young Nails Synergy gel and OPI Gelcolor. I would like the speed of the LED for gel polish but I know I need UV for my hard gels. I have a huge collection of Shellac also so I would need either 2 different lights or a combo light. Just wondering what experiences you are having with this light.
Thanks!
I would like to hear about this too, if someone has been using it please give us some information. Thanks
I have been using it for about a week now and I love it! The only thing is they say there's automatic sensor which I cannot seem to get it to work. I've contacted them yesterday via email and is waiting for reply. I don't mind using the manual buttons but would rather have the sensor so each time client put their hand in it will go on automatically. Other than that, it's great! Both uv and led lights are on when you use it. It's compact and design is cute. Although compact, all 5 fingers fit comfortably. Like all lamps, the thumbs must tilt up a little to get cured correctly. I used builder gels by ibd, gelish brand, opi axxium and gelcolors, shellac and uv gel sealer and all have been fine. My coworkers tried mine and they all are ordering it now.
(12-23-2014, 12:29 PM)TiffanyTT Wrote: I have been using it for about a week now and I love it! The only thing is they say there's automatic sensor which I cannot seem to get it to work. I've contacted them yesterday via email and is waiting for reply. I don't mind using the manual buttons but would rather have the sensor so each time client put their hand in it will go on automatically. Other than that, it's great! Both uv and led lights are on when you use it. It's compact and design is cute. Although compact, all 5 fingers fit comfortably. Like all lamps, the thumbs must tilt up a little to get cured correctly. I used builder gels by ibd, gelish brand, opi axxium and gelcolors, shellac and uv gel sealer and all have been fine. My coworkers tried mine and they all are ordering it now.

Thank you so much! It is so hard to find reviews online about this lamp. I have been wanting to upgrade lamps for a while but not my entire line of gel products! I think I may be ordering this lamp now!
Thanks again

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 67
10-06-2017, 07:30 PM
Last PostNurse nail tech
Replies: 0
Views: 1,054