You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopping for an "old fashioned" pedicure basin/tub.....
not finding what I need... my old tub, a Jilberie, was large enough for large male feet, deep enough to wet ankles, kept the water warm enough and had a vibration (some hated, three options for settings not including "off"). Before this one I had a Dr. Scholl's, much they same...

the tubs I am seeing now, have useless massage tools (I use liners) and not deep enough, not large enough, reviews saying the water does not stay even warm and silly features like "blue light" and big center sections that reduces the space for feet and water....

does anyone know of a source for the simple and effective older tubs?
all I need it to do is hold enough water for big feet and stay warm... and not cost the national debt.....

I like some of the features of the heated base tubs, but they are too small for some of my male clients... and I have seen coworkers have some problems with them, and don't even mention the ionic tub scam... yikes, are there really so many people so completely uneducated? amazing.....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 10
Views: 9,472
07-23-2013, 06:35 PM
Last Posttsita78
Replies: 4
Views: 1,964
03-15-2013, 02:45 PM