You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crystal Nails Classes in WA and OR
Hello everyone,

I am looking to hold gel polish classes in the WA and Or area. If you are interested in hosting class, please contact me at [email protected]

Crystal Nails, CrystaLac really is a ‘World Sensation’! CrystaLac is a new generation of nail polish in gel made with the newest PolyHybrid technology. It is also highly pigmented which means that you only need ONE layer of many of our colour ranges to get full coverage. With Crystalac you will notice the colour gel durability and easy application like nail polish. With more than 200 different colour choices and unique effects.

Did you know........ The nail profession was the first industry to attract LED technology – for energy saving lighting? - This technology has only been developing in the past few years.

All CrystaLac gel polishes were developed to be compatible with LED technology and most Crystal Nails nail gels cure in the superfast LED lamps, meaning you can perform your service quicker and your client can leave the salon smudge free, shiny and dry in as little as 30 minutes!

Crystalac is the boom of the new service - totally new clientele in the salons.

Created for those clients who did not want artificial nails and came to the salon to get a manicure and regular nail polish; who always envied the permanence of the gels or acrylics compared to the nail polishes.

In the crystalac range, you have the choice of the new ChroMe finish, Tigers eye effects, and Magnetics; as well as OVER 200 colours to choose from.

In this course you will learn the application methods for the CrystaLac gel polish range.

You will:

- Prepare the nail CORRECTLY for gel polish and understand why.
- Learn the different ranges of CrystaLac gel polish and their application methods.
- Learn to remove the products safely.
- Be given a demo of our specialty ranges, such as Chro'ME and Tiger eye and One-Step - our no base, no top and CLEANSE FREE in 1 coat gel polish.

[Image: mh670eV.jpg]

[Image: zJGJ7UK.jpg]
Some one on here asked about a metallic gel. I knew I saw an ad in Nailpro but could not remember the brand.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,255
07-29-2016, 12:46 PM
Last Postyaya
Replies: 0
Views: 1,048
11-19-2015, 10:01 PM