You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hard gel
Hello girls, i need help...
Im starting to work with hard gel.
What is the best brands? And best price?
How much should i charge?

Best to research your local area & compare prices.
Request samples from companies *some give out free others have inexpensive trial sizes.
- I have a few I prefer - Christrio, Crystal Nails, Light Elegance & Akzentz... each for different reasons :-)
You can call Light Elegance, Toll Free (800) 275-5596, for a free sample. Smile
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
Light Elegance!
Jaime Schrabeck, Ph.D. (yes, it's real)
http://www.precisionnails.com
http://shop.precisionnails.com
I like Young Nails
Can't give up my Gelousy or Light Elegance. Love them.
Agree, Light Elegance, Polygel, Gelousy
I'm trying Christrio... seems effective and they also will send sample, I think Tuff Enuff (poly gel did also, just pay for shipping, with both)
My experience, Light Elegance and Poly gel, better self leveling
Gelousy and Christrio tend to be rounder and may take more work to use to fill a low spot.
I also liked Amore but, Canadian, the shipping became pricier and once, two months to receive delivery... Amore had a great super white tip, no one but Biosculpt has one like it, super white and covered well (and Biosculpt... yikes, $$$ and attitude, adhesion not as good as used to be so not worth the calming meditations needed)
suggestion, Tuff Enuff, try their Linkage... needs a little attention to manage but made a difference with some chronic lifting clients, great on wrap nails too
will see less improvement on clients with good nails but really helped thinner nail clients

I think Light Elegance has a new super bonder too... haven't tried that one yet but, a great product line and excellent attention to product users

Impressive in a time when too many sellers throw the product out there and will not respond to questions... or have unskilled reps (Christrio, rep said she would send me a sample of their acrylic powder but not the liquid, I asked if their powder was intended to work with every liquid, no, then what kind of test would a sample of the powder be? she had no idea what I was talking about... ...took two months to contact someone about a bottle of Callus Eliminator that was discolored and not effective,
if you contact Light Elegance or Tuff Enuff, you get a useful response, I find that valuable, tells me they know what is going on at our end of the business)
Excellent point Wendy, Support after the sale is SO important! Lezlie, Jim and everyone at Light Elegance, have always been known for their Top-Notch customer service and nail tech support. Smile
LE has release a new product called Powerbond that has Amazing Adhesion, great for every type of nail!
Darcy
Light Elegance Educator
I really like Light Elegance hard gels as well...
(05-05-2014, 04:24 AM)How do I get the sites to try and get samples? [email protected] Wrote: Best to research your local area & compare prices.
Request samples from companies *some give out free others have inexpensive trial sizes.
- I have a few I prefer - Christrio, Crystal Nails, Light Elegance & Akzentz... each for different reasons :-)

How do I get the sites to try and get these samples