You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MediNail Adv. Nail Technician Online Program
School's In Session....
MediNails Learning Center
Advanced Nail Technician Program

[Image: medinail_ant.jpg]

More education leads to higher income...
Advanced Nail Technician Program
Be different than other nail techs!
Become the tech clients want to perform their nail services!
Developed by Dr. Robert Spalding, DPM, a podiatrist, and Janet McCormick, MS, a licensed nail technician and esthetician, the ANT Program will educate & guide you on how to attract...
  • Clients who are afraid to go to nail salons due to the negative media attention,
  • The elderly who need special considerations,
  • Clients with chronic illnesses who need special care during pedicures, and
  • Patient referrals from physicians - physicians know their patients are getting nail services and will appreciate having a safe salon to send them to for their services.

ENROLL TODAY!

Are you ready to set yourself apart from other salons and techs?
Are you ready to develop new resources for your clients?

The course will provide the necessary information for performing the safe services these clients require and desire as well as provide templates for marketing materials for attracting them and physician referrals.

READ MORE about Advanced Nail Technician Program and

ENROLL TODAY!

Visit nailtech.com for a completely new professional supply shopping experience.
Your Favorite Brands
The Best Quality
The Best Customer Service
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Will this qualify me for accredited certification?
I'm not sure what you mean by that.. where are you located??
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

I am not certain what you mean by "accredited". If you mean are we approved by states, we are not and cannot be because we are considered a continuing education program in every state. CEs are not required by the states to be approved unless they want to offer state CEs which we do not. We are a national certificate, even international. We do offer those who wish to submit them as CEs a synopsis for them to sent in to their state for credit.
If you mean are we "accredited" by an organization such as NACAAS, no we are not because we are not a 600 hour+ program so are not eligible for accreditation as a school. We have inquired as to whether we are eligible as a short course program but have not heard back on that yet, and if so, what the requirements are. If so, we will meet the requirements as requested for NACCAS accreditation. It is a long, grueling process, justifiably but we will do it.
Our MNT (of which the ANT-C is a prerequisite) and CCPMA Programs are certified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine Society, and education affiliate of the APMA so they are accredited by them.
I hope I have answered your question. If not, let me know.

I am not certain what you mean by "accredited". If you mean are we approved by states, we are not and cannot be because we are considered a continuing education program in every state. CEs are not required by the states to be approved unless they want to offer state CEs which we do not. We are a national certificate, even international. We do offer those who wish to submit them as CEs a synopsis for them to send in to their state for credit.
If you mean are we "accredited" by an organization such as NACAAS, no we are not because we are not a 600 hour+ program so are not eligible for accreditation as a school. We have inquired as to whether we are eligible as a short course program but have not heard back on that yet, and if so, what the requirements are. If so, we will meet the requirements as requested for NACCAS accreditation. It is a long, grueling process, justifiably but we will do it.
Our MNT (of which the ANT-C is a prerequisite) and CCPMA Programs are certified by the American College of Foot and Ankle Orthopedics and Medicine Society, and education affiliate of the APMA so they are accredited by them.
I hope I have answered your question. If not, let me know.
JanMc
Live and Learn - life is too short to stay the same
Thank you,yes u have,I am definitely interested,just wanted to know more info,I have heard of it,but I will look into it.Thanks for clarifying...Smile
oops, double. Sorry, as Deb will tell you, I am TERRIBLE at this. Embarrassingly so.

JanMc
hehheee I'm just looking at my email copy of the posts thinking... "what did Janet do now????" hahahaa
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin

Don't make fun of the elderly, Deb! We can't help our selves!!
JanMc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 2,270
09-01-2015, 11:16 PM
Last PostGlam
Replies: 1