You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Red Dragon Steam Sauna anyone use it?
I'm considering buying a Red Dragon Steam Sauna for our salon for a new way to do pedicures, but I'm really having trouble finding "real world" experience info about it. If you have one could you please let me know what you and your clients think of it? Is it worth the money? Is it durable and any other info you can provide. It's a larger purchase and I want to go in to it with as much info as I can possibly get.. Thank you in advance! Smile
(03-22-2014, 03:03 PM)begli5 Wrote: I'm considering buying a Red Dragon Steam Sauna for our salon for a new way to do pedicures, but I'm really having trouble finding "real world" experience info about it. If you have one could you please let me know what you and your clients think of it? Is it worth the money? Is it durable and any other info you can provide. It's a larger purchase and I want to go in to it with as much info as I can possibly get.. Thank you in advance! Smile

Hi there!

Here's a great experience someone had with the Red Dragon. thelosangelesbeat.com/2014/02/burke-williams-introduces-new-steam-pedicure/

It was even featured on the TV show The Doctors. Check out the video below:
http://www.nailsuperstore.com/news-detai...octors/254

It is one the bestselling items from The Nail Superstore. Clients love it. It's relaxing, creates a better, longer lasting pedicure and clients aren't as worried about germs as they are with traditional water pedicures.

Famous California-based salon Burke Williams completely got rid of their traditional water pedicures in their Torrance location and replaced them with the Red Dragon steam spa. They even plan to do this at their 8 other locations. I've spoken with them and every client they have who tries it just love it. They love how relaxing it is, how effective it is and their fears of germs are alleviated. For the salon, it's much more cost effective.

It's eco-friendly. It uses only 1 cup of water per service whereas traditional pedicures use 3.5 gallons! Your water savings will be over 4,000 gallons a year! Plus, there's no issue with dumping water, getting your system regulated with your city, etc.

It cuts down on electricity and has no expensive plumbing hookups. You can put the barrel on wheels so it's portable, meaning it totally saves space.

The gentle steam softens skin, opens pores and promotes blood circulation. Your clients will love how incredible their feet and legs feel!

There's a compartment at the bottom of the barrel for essential oils so clients can really have an aromatherapy experience.

This system costs hundreds, even thousands less than traditional pedicure spas. The barrel is handcrafted from a grade-A hem fir wood and coated with 4 layers of mold-preventing stain. At the bottom of the barrel is a small little stool and a foot massage pedal. This is where clients will put their feet. So you see, the only area of the barrel they touch, is that foot pedal.

It's also super easy to clean. You can either soak the foot pedal in barbacide or wipe it down with an antiseptic. Then, wipe down the inside of the barrel and you're done! It is recommended to spray your clients feet with disinfectant before they put their feet inside, for an extra clean experience.

Traditional water pedicure tubs can collect germs and bacteria if not cleaned properly, giving clients fungal infections. Even if tubs are clean, germs can still grow, even mildew! The Red Dragon's steam also creates a sterile environment, killing germs.

It's very worth the money. The system itself is only $595, which comes with the barrel, the steamer, the stool, a cover for heat retention, the foot pedal and a remote control so you can control the timer and heat settings from afar. You can buy a chair with it but it's optional, you can use any chair with it really. It is very durable wood, strong and long lasting. You will love it and so will your clients.

With traditional pedicures, the water overtime can get cold, with this, it will always be warm! So, it's perfect for the winter. It's even perfect for the summer because it's refreshing.

You can check out the barrel and see customer reviews here:
http://www.nailsuperstore.com/nail-produ...ian-cherry

But, everyone who buys it, just loves it. And it's not just salons who buy them; spas, resorts, hotels and even doctor offices use it because it's safe for diabetics.

We know you will love it because everyone else does. If you want to see any more information on the system, you can watch our video:
http://www.nailsuperstore.com/video-deta...erstore/31

Does all this information help? Do you have any other questions? Please don't hesitate to respond and ask. We just see how excited people are getting about this new-fangled take on pedicures. It really is an innovation. Anything else you'd like to know about the system?

--April

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 8
Views: 6,139
04-11-2015, 12:36 PM
Last PostLolaSweet
Replies: 0
Views: 1,629