You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking a quality e-file
Hello all, my name is Helen and I'm new to the board Smile
I recently got my license and I need to buy a good drill. When I was still in school, I bought one on Ebay for like $50 and it looks exactly like the Upower200 but it was a total piece of garbage. So I have pretty much narrowed it down (I think) to the Kupa Upower 200 or the Young's Nails YN-99. I don't know a whole lot about e-files because my school taught us nothing about it since you aren't drilling at State Board. So the nice thing about the YN drill is that my Young's supplier will give me 10% off and a little nail drilling lesson. But I really want to pay for quality, not for a brand name so I was hoping to get peoples opinions. I've heard that the Erica model is quite good also... So please give me some direction. I would like to buy it this coming week Smile thank you!!
I have the YN's efile. Love it. And easy for them to repair and maintain.
I am finished with school in a few days and Im on the same search! My instructor has the Young Nails YN-99, so its the only e file I have used and I looooove it but I want to make sure I'm getting a file that will last me a good long time. I'll have to keep an eye on this thread to see if there are any other recommendations to compare with the Young Nails file.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 3,051
02-23-2014, 11:08 AM
Last Post[email protected]
Replies: 3
Views: 2,556
01-23-2014, 11:59 AM