You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charges for nail stamp art
Hi Everyone, I purchased several nail stamping plates and I am having loads of fun. After I finish practicing I would like to put this on the menu of services but I am not certain of how much to charge. Would anyone have any ideas for me. I would appriecate your advice. Thank you, JackieSmile
Why charge anything?

It's a relatively easy type of nail art and adding it to your client's nails will only showcase your work to other people thereby creating referrals and more business. If you can fit it in the time allotted for their regular appointment, add it and ask your client to point it out to their friends!

If they want something above and beyond their regular appointment time and you have to schedule longer for it, then charge a single price for each service: 2 accent fingers, $1. All ten, $6.

I rarely charge for nail art that I apply in the clients regular appointment. I even add rhinestones at no charge. Those things are relatively cheap. My clients LOVE the way the art and embellishments make them feel and they tell everyone about me! Lots of them have scheduled extra time for more advanced techniques such as 3d art, gel painting, 1 stroke and advanced nail shapes. That revenue makes up for the "included" nail art that I add to their nails.

I have a 90% book because of it.

I promise you, "included art" will change your business for the good.
Thank you for your reply. I am giving my regular clients art at no cost. I was just wondering about designs that would take up more time . Ones with three colors plus stamping etc. Thanks for the advice. It is greatly appriecated.
(03-09-2014, 12:23 PM)harmonysky Wrote: Why charge anything?

It's a relatively easy type of nail art and adding it to your client's nails will only showcase your work to other people thereby creating referrals and more business. If you can fit it in the time allotted for their regular appointment, add it and ask your client to point it out to their friends!

If they want something above and beyond their regular appointment time and you have to schedule longer for it, then charge a single price for each service: 2 accent fingers, $1. All ten, $6.

I rarely charge for nail art that I apply in the clients regular appointment. I even add rhinestones at no charge. Those things are relatively cheap. My clients LOVE the way the art and embellishments make them feel and they tell everyone about me! Lots of them have scheduled extra time for more advanced techniques such as 3d art, gel painting, 1 stroke and advanced nail shapes. That revenue makes up for the "included" nail art that I add to their nails.

I have a 90% book because of it.

I promise you, "included art" will change your business for the good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 1
Views: 1,029
12-15-2016, 03:56 AM
Last PostNailTech.com
Replies: 5
Views: 2,305
01-12-2016, 11:40 AM