You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ibx users
has any of you tried the ibx system and if so could you share your experience?is it so promissing as they claim it is?
Salon Geek has a new thread of IBX before and after pictures and they are impressive. It is very worth the time to go look at them.

I have now used IBX on my nails for 3 treatments and the difference is amazing. My nails are naturally very thin and flexible. I have been wearing gel polish for 2 years as it gives me added strength. If I take off the gel polish in the evening to redo my nails in the morning, I break a nail while I sleep. My nails are that fragile. I am currently wearing regular nail polish and have been since Sunday. My nails feel strong and I have had no breaks, splits, or rough edges.
I just dont know what to use for heat lamp. I'm not using a hair dryer as that's just a nuisance. haha I'm looking to get an infrared heat lamp.
I'm using my old regular table lamp with a 72wt Halogen bulb. It's only on for a couple minutes at a time. I tried a small gooseneck lamp, moving it on and off the table as needed. Too many wires getting tangled up.
could you explain to me the procedure you follow for each application?i got mixed up with all these steps and i want to be sure before i invest my money on this system.could you tell me the price also for the set?
(02-26-2014, 11:58 AM)tsita78 Wrote: could you explain to me the procedure you follow for each application?i got mixed up with all these steps and i want to be sure before i invest my money on this system.could you tell me the price also for the set?

wash hands
cleanse nails
apply IBX Repair (if needed or if under SOG)
heat 1 minute
blot
cure
cleanse nails
apply IBX
heat 5 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse nails
apply IBX
heat 3 minutes
blot
cure
cleanse
do prep and other services as usual

This 3 step application is for the first time use of IBX on a client. All subsequent applications are only 2 steps--you do not do the 5 minute IBX application.

HTH

how do we blot the nail?and how do you heat it first?do you cure it in a uv lamp?
You blot any excess liquid off the nails with a lint free wipe. The heat is either a hair dryer on low heat held about 12 inches from the nails or a lamp with 75-100 watts. You cure in either an LED or UV lamp.
I've been using the IBX system on me & my clients for over month now & it really makes a big difference for most people. I gave it free for the 1st time and the ones who continue to pay the $10 extra on top of their mani price are the ones seeing their nails continually improving.

The ones who decided not to pay for it are the ones still struggling with weak, peeling nails.

My nails have always been good, but now they're great! I've only done 3 treatments on myself, but it seems like my nail plates are impervious to water now & I can feel the texture of my nail plate is different, stronger.

I use a mini blow dryer & honestly, I haven't sat there for 5 minutes blowing my clients nails…more like 2 minutes if that! It's just that I don't have a heat lamp on my station, but I suppose I could set one up on my nail bar drink area (hadn't thought of that until now)!

Hope that helps you all!

Sincerely, Jill Wright
http://www.nailtechevent.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 1,160
08-10-2016, 08:15 PM
Last PostAlicia Moir