You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orlando - where is everyone staying??
Just wondering where everyone is going to be stay this year for the Premier Show??
I had wanted to stay at Hilton Grand Vacations. It was one of the official hotels in 2012, it was taken off for some reason in 2013, and was supposed to be back again for 2014. However, it's not on the list of hotels on the Premiere website.

Soooo... now I'm not sure. I stayed at one of the hotels across from Sea world last year (Fairfield, I think) and it was nice.
Makeup Artist
Licensed Nail Tech
I'm at Springhill Suites
I had stayed at the Hilton Grand Vacations in 2012 and love it. Last years hotel wasn't so great so I am looking for a new option for this year... Is the Springhill Suites nice???
should be...I never had issues at the marriott brands
Correct the HGVC Sea World is OFF the list this year.. off the list means no shuttle.. We stayed at Fairfield Inn @ Sea World, which adjoins the Spring Hill Suites @ Sea World last year.. it was nice enough, and convenient too.. I belive I'm going to put that first on my list again.. no its not HGVC, but it was nice..
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Is there any information available yet on this year's social?? Will there BE a social this year??
Makeup Artist
Licensed Nail Tech
yes there WILL be a social this year.. working on it right now!
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
sobeit
Replies: 19
Views: 11,302
04-15-2013, 09:58 AM
Last Postlovethosetoes
Replies: 3
Views: 2,192