You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Official!!! They are now called Trampy Nails...lmfao
If you have these nails on you better take them off now!!! I knew the day would come when this would happen... lmao... =]]

[Image: 1017011043.jpg]
Too many haters. I watch the show sometimes and I cant remember the name of the salon owners that wanted to buy the gatsby, but one of those men told another worker her, wearing long nails is in poor taste. Confusedhock:
I have to admit, this show and Jersey Shore are my guilty pleasures Smile I wonder if they have Trampy Nails on their service menu @ Gatsbys??
Laura Merzetti
http://www.scratchmyback.ca
CND Education Ambassador
Toronto, Ontario Canada
sobeit :
> Too many haters. I watch the show sometimes and I cant remember the name of
> the salon owners that wanted to buy the gatsby, but one of those men told another
> worker her, wearing long nails is in poor taste. Confusedhock:

It was Edward Tricomi (sp?). And I was wondering why he was so worried about her nails ( ICK! ) when he should be worrying about his stringy hair.....really, I mean he's a hair dresser....lol
Luvnails, your so right. Eww. Hahaha.
Scratchmyback, I am proud to say I love my trash jersey shore, jery housewives and jerseylicious. Smile
I watch that show and I noticed the nails immediately. And I love them! Us nail techs can appreciate them.
Licensed Cosmetologist
Practicing Nail Tech
[email protected]
A user of T.E.N. Gel and Young Nail Acrylic.
i love that show and i guess i am a glutten for punishment...lol.. her nails are a big part of her trampy personality..lol.. im sorry, she is the one you love to hate on the show.. i would really like to see them mention who is doing all their nails.. i keep waiting for it but never a mention... as a hairdresser myself, these big time salon owners who in past and now present degrade our having long nails need to get over it.. i use mine all the time as parters and detanglers...lol...and they make for one heck of a shampoo..hahaha
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
I too love to watch that show, but I don't understand why they have such a "high class" salon, when I have never seen anyone using the nail or pedi stations, but have seen them go to chop shops to get their nails done!wth?
Teresa
May you find the strength to face tomorrow.. in the love that surrounds you today!!
LOVE the gaudy nails on this show, and was also super bummed that there is no credit given to anyone that is actually doing the nails on these women!!
LOVE the show, and always wished nail techs would be a part of it too =)
hey angela. you need to post some fall/ autumn/ thanksgiving pictures now.. Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 12
Views: 8,996
11-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Last PostDonna Nails