You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Quality Soak off gel and normal nail polish
Hi all, I have 2 questions:
1. I am looking for the best affordable nail polishes, something thats of the same quality as Essie- it has to be fast drying, rich colour pigment and has a variety of colours. I need a low end brand that has the same effect as the high end brands in terms of lasting long. Does anyone use MK? How s ti?
2. I am also looking for the best quality soak off gel polish that has a rich colour pigment and long lasting. kindly let me know which one is the best from this list, Biosculpture, Gelish, Gellux and CND Shellac.
I think Cuccio would be your best bet - their prices are great and the products are excellent. They have the added bonus of color matching - you can go to their website: http://www.cuccio.com/index.php?main_pag...cts_id=466 and purchase matched sets of gel polish and regular polish for only 11.95. Their base and top coats are excellent as well - I only use the Cuccio gel polish top coat with all my gel polish services, it virtually eliminated any chipping issues that my clients had.
I just saw on your 2nd item that you only wanted suggestions from your specific list… Biosculpture is probably the strongest and most versatile, and likely the most expensive. Plus, I believe they require you to pay hundreds of dollars for their training, which is not widely available, before they will even sell you their product line. They've been doing soak off systems forever, they were just unfortunate enough that they didn't market that aspect of the product strong enough, so they missed the boat when the whole soak off scene exploded into the nail world.

CND Shellac is probably the weakest/worst of any brands I've ever tried, I've never heard of Gellux. Gelish is a decent brand with a ton of color options and good pricing - however you will have to deal with product loss when some colors cure in the bottles. I've had colors that hardened in the bottle completely before I even opened them.
Candice
Nail Tech/Owner
http://www.PanacheNailStudio.com
WWW://nailmaxx.com cuccio gel Polish & matching reg polish was $8.50 !
Biosculpture is probably the strongest and most versatile, and likely the most expensive. Plus, I believe they require you to pay hundreds of dollars for their training, which is not widely available, before they will even sell you their product line. They've been doing soak off systems forever, they were just unfortunate enough that they didn't market that aspect of the product strong enough, so they missed the boat when the whole soak off scene exploded into the nail world.

Acute observation ;-)
... a friend purchased BS for me at a show. I used it for a while and liked it, good adhesion particularly over Linkage, clients loved the #3 White. I logged onto the site and attempted to purchase more... then called them... the guy I spoke to was not very well trained, rude (they had shipped to me, he insisted they did not, I can send you a copy of the shipping info, "that means nothing"), did not explain up front about needing to take their class (would be less necessary if the instructions made sense, and, talked to several people who did take the class, they were not impressed). The superior young guy told me "we can't allow just anyone to use our product". Told him "I used to teach gel for Du Bunne' (back while you were still in diapers), so, am I "just anyone"?"
Thinking at the time, so, you only have a limited amount of gel to sell and want to sell and service it locally?
I found someone who was using it and purchased for me for a while but, experimented with other products, it is so expensive comparatively. I'm now using Light Elegance... my last containers of BS did not adhere as well as previous product.
And I know, I don't want to deal with the attitude...

I was curious though, it is an interesting business concept ;-)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 2,474
07-17-2017, 06:30 AM
Last Postthreadinghairspa
Replies: 2
Views: 2,072
04-25-2015, 09:49 PM