You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
gift certificates
Anyone know where I can get some gift certificates with a nails or polish type theme? Vista print doesnt have anything i like. Wasnt there someone on here who used to do them? As well as business cards.
Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
I designed my own. I made one for each service that I offer, full set, pedicure, rock star toes, etc. They are basically postcards. On the front, there is a picture of each service, and it says something like "a gift for you". Then on the back, is the same picture, edited to be almost completely transparent. And then the text is over top of the watermarked picture. At the top, it says the name of the service, then there are the blanks to fill in name, who its from, etc. I just used a program like publisher to design them, and then had a local printer print them for me. They could have been uploaded to vista print, but, I wanted a quick turn around time, since I waited til the last minute Smile
Dedee
Sorry no business cards but I can help you out with the gift certificates

[Image: pc202.jpg]

[edited] hate hate this new Windows7 box.. I cant see nuthin
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

@nailsbydedee.....thanks! Thats a fab idea....I can see myself having a lot of fun with that. I always wait until the last minute.....ugh! Big Grin
Tanya

~The true measure of a person is how they treat someone who can do them absolutely no good~
To support my awesome fellow tech and graphic guru I am going to fwd this to Colleen just in case she does GC's if not I like Debs here, those are pretty, and then for vista print, you can brows through their images, using the advanced edit option and add the nail themed pics to the card.
I do my own also. That way I can change them when I want and how I want. Whole lot cheaper too!! Have fun!!
I use Printmaster and do all my own papers.
Always be kind....you get farther.
Yes I can help you! I've done many. My prices are good and they include envelopes. Email me if you want more info.
(thanks Peggy!)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,224
04-24-2014, 09:08 PM
Last Postlz43my
Replies: 3
Views: 3,319