You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Practicing in the salon
Obviously i am a newer tech and still need some practice on my acrylics. I just got into a salon. Would it look bad to practice on my mannequin hand in the salon? I need all the practice i can get. I dont want it to look bad but need the practice.
If you do it during your down time, I don't think that's a bad thing. Some experienced techs work on their nail art on the artificial hand when it's slow. Ask the salon owner if they are ok with it.

Chrissy
http://www.lovethosetoes.com
Bowie, MD
I dont think they would care since i am my own boss there.. I am self employed just renting but just wasnt sure.
I practice and play around all the time when I'm not working. I don't think It looks bad. in fact i find it interest most people and they'll come over to see what you are doing and that gives you an opportunity to meet potential clients.
"I belive in karma...so i'm not worried."
I totally agree. I practice when I have down time. I try new stuff and I always get someone coming over and seeing what I'm working on.
Get Nailed at JB Salon & Day Spa

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 2
Views: 1,926
02-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Last Postsachi