You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help for Over Filed Sidewalls
Hello, I have a client whose sidewalls seem to have been over filed. You see her nail bed and then the nail goes in at the side and is very narrow. It's like she's missing the side of the nail that should be growing out of the nail groove. We don't use traditional acrylic where I work or I could build a piece along the edge. We use Backscratchers Extreme or I use the Gelish Recovery as an overlay. Does anyone have any suggestions how to let that grow out. I've been careful to not over file the sidewalls but it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere. Thanks for any tips, Kelly*
WTF?? The whole rest of my message is gone.. That will teach me to work on my cell phone!

I am not getting a full visual here.. Looking down the barrel.. Tip to cuticle is the nail a very exaggerated C curve? Almost as if the left & right sides might grow to touch one another?
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Does she file her own nails between appointments? Sometimes clients do this to themselves.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 4
Views: 2,343
10-27-2011, 07:36 AM
Last Poststarfish