You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shea butter, coconut combi
I have made some organic shea butter along with coconut oil to sell to customers for dry season and am thinking of adding tea tree oil from mellaleuca fir fungus toes and nails and want to kniw if this works for fungus toes.

Would you mind sharing your recipe? What brand shea do you buy and coconut oil? I would like to make it for myself, I am like a snake.
Thank you

(10-24-2013, 08:37 PM)skirk Wrote: I have made some organic shea butter along with coconut oil to sell to customers for dry season and am thinking of adding tea tree oil from mellaleuca fir fungus toes and nails and want to kniw if this works for fungus toes.

I can ship it to you if you would like to try it first. It is awesome but expensive and really messy to make. If you are only going to use on yourself first I can make you some first. I buy in bulk for large amounts and can give you the recipe if you would like it, but If I were you, I would try first and see. All clients love this product, especially for the winter months.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 3
Views: 2,193
08-25-2012, 09:20 PM
Last Postmysweetjordan