You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
best/strongest tips (for extensions)
...wondering, those of you who use tips for your extensions, do you have favorites? I assume some are better than others? I use an occasional tip for a quick fix on myself when I break a nail ... I had a few left from a sample kit & they didn't seem very strong (maybe I'm comparing their strength to sculpted gel extensions & the sculpted gel extensions are simply stronger?) TY!
the best things in life, aren't things ...
I have used pre-etched tips for years and still love them today.
Most of the strength should come from the gel the tip is just something to build on.
I do realize that the tips get layered with gel ...but the few times Iv'e used a tip it seemed to breakdown easier (like if I accidently dinged it against something)- it might break or take 'chunk' out of it much easier than a sculpted gel extension ...maybe I need to build the tip more.
the best things in life, aren't things ...
I use young nails tip, they are more expensive but my ladies don't break or chip there nails. I feel the tip needs to be durable as well as the acrylic. Good luck. Smile
Darlene

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 15
Views: 10,245
09-27-2012, 07:53 AM
Last Postsillysoup