You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*Indigo Lamp CCFL
Hello, I don't know ifyou have Indigo in the US but there are some here from other countries as well and I wanted to ask about Indigo's new Lamp (Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp) if someone knows...
It is a new lamp and claims to cure all types of gels and gel polishes, it is a bit expensive but it is worth it if it does what it says...It doesn't need replacing bulbs, cures at half time and lasts for 50.000 hours...if someone has it, have u tried it with different gel brands to test if it does what it says?? I am thinking of getting one in the beauty show here in Greece...
So no one knows about these Cold Cathode Fluorescent lamps???
I have a CCFL/led lamp. I haven't had it for a month yet. As far as curing faster I don't think the CCFL cures any faster than the old uv bulbs, but the LED and CCFL together cures faster. For example Young Nails Finish (a hard gel tack-less sealer) will not cure in my gelish mini led light even with extended time. With the LED and CCFL on it cures in 1 min. With just CCFL it still takes 2 min. I find that most hard gels will cure in 1 min with both types of lights on. I don't know if the Indigo light you mentioned has LED too. I feel like the main benefit to the CCFL lights is not having to change bulbs, not having to worry if they are still good etc. As far as curing time I don't think CCFL is any faster.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 3,288
12-16-2014, 11:15 AM
Last PostMandyCAN
Replies: 8
Views: 5,539
08-18-2013, 11:48 AM