You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arm rest
Hello ....Has anyone bought the arm rest that Gel Essentialz sells just curious on how you like it? Thanks ....have a great week !!!
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
Would that be the pampered perch? I have been wondering about that myself. I am constantly pulling my client closer to me. They get relaxed and sit back in their chair. It makes my job harder and I feel bad always pulling them closer, so I end up struggling.
Kelly*
Kelly.. I feel your pain.. I don't know what arm rest Gina sells, I have seen the Pampered Perch and its very cool, I can't make any statement as to its effectiveness ;( however it does look like it should work well..

I will ask you another question though.. does your client chair have wheels?? if so yank them off! Is the clients position back to the wall so she cant move the chair back too far? I turned my table - 2 benefits she wasn't staring at the wall, but out into the open area.. and she had less space to push the chair back and relax like that..
Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 6
Views: 1,035
06-12-2017, 04:27 PM
Last PostNAILS Magazine
Replies: 1
Views: 508
06-09-2017, 09:11 PM