You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gel polish bottles
Some brands of gel polish that I use need to be shaken. The problem is that when I shake them they make a goopy mess all over the bottles. I tried rolling them and the same thing happens. It drives me nuts cleaning up the bottles! Does anyone know any tricks?
I use an orange wood stick and stir it real well, then I throw it in the garbage.
I shake it early as I can in the service then set it aside to let the polish run back down into the bottle. (That is if I can remember to do it!)
Make sure the necks are clean on the outside before closing them up. It sounds like you are not getting a good seal on the cap before shaking. I would also consider a Stir Stick.. they reach all the way to the bottom and have a larger "paddle" than a birchwood stick - this will do a better job stirring especially with lighter colors and glitters/frosts

[Image: pp1031.jpg]

http://www.beautytech.com/shoppe/nail-te...8_205.html

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Thank you!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,821
12-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Last Postnailsbytheresa
Replies: 3
Views: 2,365