You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
artistic nail Rock Hard LED GEL
Thank you. I will check the FB page. Their website needs to be updated. There is no distributors in the Chicagoland area. Sad
Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!
That's frustrating- I saw this @ IBS & didn't look too much until I saw it in May-then had to try it! I really do like it- easy to apply, file, strong, and I've gone 3 weeks between fills & a few others the same! So far so good to me!
My fav is Masterworks gel - this is my 2nd fav. I have SOOO many gel samples I'm going a bit nutty- I just organized & I can't believe I have SO many brands.
What should I do with ones I'm not going to use? Some starter kits some samples? Yikes!
Just bumping this up to see if you girls are still using Artistic Rock Hard & check in on results??? Please update!!
Thanks
What is the website for the rock hard gels? The artistic nail design site wont load for me.
Its the same for Rock Hard
http://www.artisticnaildesign.com/press-...tion=Print
Try this???
Just Google Artistic Rock Hard Gel & several sites to purchase & instructions and info about it @ websites that sell it come up. From what I read their acrylic & the gel can actually be used together if needed for a stronger nail but work independently as well..... interesting!!
Glad you tried LCN's new gels. The chance of spike is amazingly minimal and I love how stable it is. No running yet still self levels! Try Sculpture Mystique for your stilettos!
Michelle Davignon
Director of Education-LCNUSA
800-866-2457 x 3311

-
-
Had purchased Gelish LED hard Gel and while waiting for my LED light I came across this thread about the Artistic Rock Hard LED Gel and Checked my local Nail supply (ABS), this afternoon went over to ABS in Roseville, CA and they had it there. I am was so pleased I had to buy it! I am going to see my best friend on Monday and will try it on her, as soon as I get my LED Lamp. Will post how she does.
I actually just used this to sculpt 10 nails on a friend & it was great- No heat spike- easy to use- self leveled nicely- minimal filing- I was very happy with results- now the test to see the strength !! I've used it for overlay & fill with good results though!
Good luck!!
(01-03-2014, 01:21 PM)[email protected] Wrote: I actually just used this to sculpt 10 nails on a friend & it was great- No heat spike- easy to use- self leveled nicely- minimal filing- I was very happy with results- now the test to see the strength !! I've used it for overlay & fill with good results though!
Good luck!!

Can you tell me of you are curing ithe feel with a UV or LED lamp?

Also, are you sculpting with the brush on gel?

Thanks,

Marisol

Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!
I use 18w LED lamp. I found instructional PDF online- I applied opening act to natural nail (after prep), then I used pink groupie (or headliner is fine) brush on (base) gel -cap edge- 30 seconds- applied forms & used hardcore clear (or pink) to build extension- cured 30 sec. I took off forms & cured 30 sec & applied another layer if hardcore - cured 60 sec....wiped tacky- shape file & buff - dust * cleanse & applied gel polish & then used headliner clear to seal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 11
Views: 14,421
02-05-2015, 10:01 AM
Last PostFancyNancy
Replies: 5
Views: 5,082
11-05-2014, 04:33 PM