You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OPI GelColor Kit & Open Stock
Hi all:
I know that you have looked at the goblondies.com website for pictures of the new OPI GelColor but we are not able to put that information on our site, per OPI's restrictions at this time.
If, you go onto Blondies International FaceBook page there is a picture there or you may email me at [email protected] and I will send to you a picture of the entire kit/light.

The kit includes:
The new OPI LED Light
Gel colors included, are as follows:
Passion, Funny Bunny, Strawberry Margarita, Cajun Shrimp, I'm Not Really a Waitress, Lincoln Park, Top Coat, Base Coat, Expert Touch 4oz, Bondaid 1oz, Expert Touch Foil Removal Wraps, Instructions, & DVD.

We did receive today, open-stock colors and Top Coat & Base Coat.
The open-stock colors are as follows:
Funny Bunny, Bastille My Heart, Cajun Shrimp, Bogota Blackberry, Lincoln Park, Black Onyx and Strawberry Margarita. The rest of the open-stock colors and kits are shipping to us on 11/07.

If, you have any further questions, please call us at (800) 256-6397
Remember to identify yourself from BeautyTech.com and state the code:
BT10 for any and all purchases including the goblondies.com site.

So far the responses from our salons and clients that have purchased the OPI GelColor Kit: Phenomenal....Unbelieveably smooth....the Best of Anything I have used...I Love it....My techs are fighting over the kit.......I'm going to charge $2 more per SOG service because the OPI is worth it....It is so shine-ey.......The lamp is insane!

I hope this information helps & happy filing,
We don't sell products, we educate them!
Paula aka Blondies
Awesome Paula! Any feedback on the removal process yet?
Colleen:
We tried it at the store: we used the expert touch and foil remover wraps and it removed in 10m......it came right off!

On another note: since you purchased the kit, OPI wants us to forward our GelColor techs' email addresses and Salon information for their data base to direct the public from their advertising campaign starting in January. They are going to do a major push to the public on GelColor professional service. They will be promoting GelColor service very heavily through all the major fashion mags. We all know that OPI advertises aggressively.

Can, you email to me all this pertinent information?

Best Regards and thank you,
We don't sell products, we educate them!
Paula aka Blondies

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 5
Views: 5,170
07-22-2016, 01:00 AM
Last Postflyingwing
Replies: 0
Views: 1,175