You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping!!!
Just received an order from TEN wow fast and shipping was amazingly cheaper!!!! Shipped first class and why do some companies charge so much more and same size box. ;0/.
To make the best nails is to do the best you can!!
Is that an online company? If so what is the website?
I live in my own little world, but its okay they know me here Wink
the company is tuffenuffnails.us

I think the big difference is the size of the company, the amount of orders, possibly other factors. It needs to be noted that the paying an employee to processing & pack your order, as well as the paper, ink, wear & tear on the computer & printer.. the packaging material, in some cases actually taking the package to the drop off station - now you have gas and wear & tear + insurance on a vehicle. All these things cost money or have a value.. Size of the item, not just weight is a factor, as well the type of product (liquids, gels, breakables) matters in the amount of packaging - bubble wrap does not magically appear in the shipping room Smile and lastly if it is a "hazardous" item, a fee needs to be added depending on the delivery address.

OK off my little box now.. sorry!

Regards,
Debbie webmaster - admin
BeautyTech.com Feed Your Nail Addiction
NailTech.com shop smart, brand name professional products for professional results

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 1,446
11-26-2014, 11:17 AM
Last PostNailTech.com
Replies: 10
Views: 5,548
07-24-2013, 02:30 PM