You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail Stamping
I have been playing with my Bundle monster stamps, But I don't have the Konad Black Polish. What other "Black" polish has worked really well for you? I need to find one that works at least almost as well as the Konad Special polishes.

Thanks!
Honestly..when I tried using regular polish..it didnt work for me.

I order 4 colors..black, white, silver, gold from Konad. I dont really like the silver and gold..however if you layered them over the black or white..it would look nice!

I am loving mine..been playing with it on the stylists at my shop and they love it too. I do shellac on all of them, and its so cool how easy it is to stamp the nail. You just have to get the hang of it. I had problems at first..but now I know how to manipulate it correctly.

There polish isnt that much..I would just order it anyway. SmileSmile
" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~

Full Time single mom,
Medical Receptionist &
Part Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
i can only get their stuff to work with their plates..ugghh.. i see some girls using other stuff tho.. maybe try some acrylic paint that is thick.. but it did not work for me either..lol
Kathie Kirkpatrick get a grip on reality and choke it to death
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Hi, I would say Black and white from konad are "a must", like the basics that you have to buy from konad(black is very messy, but very bright), a good black but not as bright is wet and wild color black, the white also from wet and wild work ok.

I have only the black and white from konad, and for the rest I use other polishes(you just have to work fast, and how good it shows? depending of your base color); here is a list (link below) from Sasse's blog with all the polishes that work with konad, an excellent list, thanks to Sasses and everybody who participate!

If you have any questions let me know.

Have fun girls! Big Grin

http://sassestampingstampede.wordpress.com/polish
I am totally shocked by the list of polishes that can work with this. Especially seeing China glaze on the list bcuz its so so thin.?? Do these really work??

And i ordered the bundle monster plates and am using them with the konad polish and it works very well. Make sure the plates are really clean and that u are scraping it properly too. On a hard surface....then of course always cleaning with acetone the stamp itself and the plates.
Hope this helps!!!![/quote]
" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~

Full Time single mom,
Medical Receptionist &
Part Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
Quote:anointdhndz :
> I am totally shocked by the list of polishes that can work with this. Especially
> seeing China glaze on the list bcuz its so so thin.?? Do these really work??
>
> !

I don't have all the polishes on the list, but the china glazes that I have from there Yes! they do work, one of my fave is china glaze millenium (metallic silver), normally all the metallic polishes will work.
I also have "pink crush" from "petites", a super nice metallic pink :wink:

Also they will work the same with the bundle monster plates :lol:
IMO you definitely NEED to go with konad for black. I've had ok luck with other brands in metallics or really shimmery colors, but for flat colors, your best bet is to stick with konad, especially black.
.*~.*B*.~*.
I'm finally breaking down and buying a black and a white! Can't wait to get them so I can play. What's the difference between the regular Konad colors and the special Konad colors?
Quote:JulieM :
> I'm finally breaking down and buying a black and a white! Can't wait to get
> them so I can play. What's the difference between the regular Konad colors
> and the special Konad colors?

Hi Julie, I will say the difference is size and colors, I don't own any of the special colors.
If you are into colorful art maybe invest in those colors will be a good idea, let us know how they work if you decide to buy some. :wink:
I use the Sinful black and white that I got from Walgreens and have no problem with my konad or bundle monster plates.
HTH
Denise
Creative Nail Design Master Technician
Cosmetology Teacher
Esthetician
itsmedko: Thanks! I do have those, but they don't work well for me on my bundle monster plates. I just got my Konad polishes today, so I will be playing with them soon!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 5
Views: 2,647
10-05-2015, 05:49 PM
Last Post[email protected]
Replies: 4
Views: 2,641
08-30-2013, 08:03 AM