You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
acrylic dip system
Hello- I'm struggling with acrylic- I don't do a lot of appointments & when I do I struggle terribly!
I have a student kit from Backscratchers.... any opinion on this or ANY DIP Systems?? Is it as Strong? Are you limited with it? Can you do nail art?

I also have a sample of Sheba nails ACYRLIC Gel....anyone use this?

Thanks as always!!
I've only tested Dip it ( i think that is what it's called) they were at the show last year. It was great!
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
Everything I see with DiP is great & faster.... but I think
You can only do P&W? Maybe nail art or polish over top?
Can you gel polish glitters over top of acrylic DIP system?
You can do nail art over the system, I have seen it done with no problem. Personally, the nails look too flat with no dimension or personality at all when using the dip system. I prefer sculpting myself because you can build the nail yourself and be very creative with it.
Thanks-- don't have a lot of acrylic clients--so not a lot of practice & so far I take way too long make them all different shapes & sizes- I'm a mess with acrylics.... thought this might be better ....?

Sheba nails has an Gelcrylic that's interesting & can be soaked off!

When dip it was at the show they had a tech showing the application and one doing crazy nail art. They were great. I would believe you can use all polishes with it because you would polish instead of putting the finishing glaze on. If you look at my FB page, I have a picture of my thumb with purple dip it.
I just dont remember how to do the refill.
NY Licensed Nail + Waxing Tech
Owner/Developer Suite Tee
http://www.Facebook.com/TashawnaH
Instagram: @SuiteTee
(04-19-2013, 11:04 AM)[email protected] Wrote: Hello- I'm struggling with acrylic- I don't do a lot of appointments & when I do I struggle terribly!
I have a student kit from Backscratchers.... any opinion on this or ANY DIP Systems?? Is it as Strong? Are you limited with it? Can you do nail art?

I also have a sample of Sheba nails ACYRLIC Gel....anyone use this?

Thanks as always!!

I've been using Backscratcher's Extreme products for over a decade & absolutely love them because they have no odor, are thin & feel more lightweight than acrylic, plus they're extremely strong.

I've had 100's of clients get the "once a month nails" using white tips & Extreme, with clear polish or gel polish sealer on top. They get a full set and no refills. They come back in 4 weeks, we soak them off while I'm working on another client (no down time where I'm not making money) & they get a new set again.

My menu with photos is on www.jillsnails.com for anyone interested. It takes me 1 hour, I charge $51 per set and some days I have 3-4 new sets booked, in addition to all my other clients. You do the math to see if it's profitable for you to learn this technique!

I learned it here on BT from a male nail tech in Texas named JerrySmile

Jill Wright
www.nailtechevent.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 27
Views: 26,424
05-14-2015, 05:13 AM
Last Postilovenailshops