You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of this board...
Hello There, Guest!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CND customer service
Is it me or does CND have the worst response times? I sent an email Oct 12 via their online form submiting on their web page. I just got an email back (Nov 5) which basically says. Please refer to our website. Well the question I asked has no answer on the website.
When I happen to get 5 minutes during their business hours (which are mine as well). I have to leave a message when I phone them. 5 days later and they phone me back and we play phone tag for a week. You would think that their customer service would improve. With the ammount of money they must be making by now. I'm not going to give up on them yet because I'm a creative girl through and through. Anyone else experiance this?
Oh it is definitely not you. I had the same with poor response. The same goes via phone. If they call back it is such a long time that goes by. That is one reason I do not use CND products anymore.
Be as creative as you can be and you will never be ordinary!
Yes I too have experienced this...but its with OPI as well. Ots almost like they've gotten too big for their britches and just do not care who took them to the top in the first place.
Its a shame really when you think about it. And its proven day in and day oit bcuz if they really did care more hiring more customer services reps would be an easy solution.
But if this upsets you...try a smaller company. That's why I always used light elegance for years. Simply because Lezlie is wonderful and so helpful. That really means a lot.
I actually am a bit miffed with cosmoprofs reps bcuz since this whole OPI thing....she neber called me or anytg. Basicaly.its just the money. So we gotta deal with it.
" Take time.....to be kind".....
Angel
~Tracy~

Full Time single mom,
Medical Receptionist &
Part Time Nail Artist
Akron, OH
I have to chime in and say for me anyway, I find NSI's customer service to be the absolute best.

This is one reason why I have stayed with NSI for so many years now.

They seem to realise (well all the staff I have ever dealt with anyway) that if it wasn't for us techs buying their products, they wouldn't have a business at all, so they value us and realise how important we are to their success.
i had the best customer service with TEN! Barbara was extremely helpful every time i needed her!this is one of the most important reason im continuing to use TEN.
There are and have been lots of companies, big or small, that have less than desirable customer service. You see more often that small companies don't last because word gets around and it affects them quicker because they don't have the volume of business to fall on. Look at Wal-mart. You just have to decide whether you want to do business with them. It doesn't matter to me because I usually don't have to call CND. I usually ask Holly any questions I have.
Hi ladies Smile
I'm sorry you have not had your best experience!

At CND headquarters, there are 4 women that work the hotline and customer care. And that's it Wink They are taking care of the phone, and emails all day long, and they have to get to each call as they recieve them. This is not me blowing sunshine at you I swear lol! The CND main office is relatively small, and the #1 most important thing to those in charge? YOU.
And while it would seem as though they could just hire more help with the extra money they have been making from Shellac, CND has a budget to adhere to just like any other company, and they have bosses that give them that budget Smile
If you have trouble getting a response, utilize these boards and facebook and any other social media- CND educators are all over the place, and even though we too can get bogged down, we REALLY want to help you- it's why we pursued education with CND in the first place Wink
If you still need help, feel free to ask Smile I will do whatever I can to help, as would anyone able Smile
Heather Reynosa-Davis
Team CND Global Education Ambassador
Ditto what Heather said!

You can find me the following ways:
http://www.youtube.com/fingernailfixer
http://blogs.nailsmag.com/fingernailfixer/
http://www.facebook.com/FingerNailFixer
http://twitter.com/FingerNailFixer

Email holly.schippers at cndeducation.com or fingernailfixer at hotmail.com
text or call 641-660-4058

Hope that helps Big Grin
Holly L Schippers
CND Education Ambassador

FingerNailFixer on Facebook
FingerNailFixer on YouTube

"There are no failures - just experiences and your reactions to them." - Tom Krause
Thanks ladies. Holly I follow you on facebook already. Unfourtunatly this issue had to deal with brochures I ordered from them. So I had to deal dirrectly with them. But thanks Smile
Hopefully CND corporate will look and make changes. They have such great products, equally good customer service would be tough to beat!
I hateeee cnd for many reasons. crappy customer service being one of them. Whether it's a lack of employees, crappy website or what have you, I still retain my right to be irked by it.
Tammy Taylor has the best customer service of any of my product lines, when I was having issues with her SOG she called me herself to troubleshoot with me.
Nurse nail tech :
> Oh it is definitely not you. I had the same with poor response. The same goes
> via phone. If they call back it is such a long time that goes by. That is one
> reason I do not use CND products anymore.

I found myself turned off them around the time of Brisa... silly video, 10 minutes of vampyric females and boba bar music... what did that have to do with anything?
really poor quality teaching video...
contacted them for refinements... could not be had
over the years, have contacted them asking various q's about products... not very useful
I still use their acrylic, still getting best results with it but will probably change next time they decide to to something weird with the powder colors without any explanation of what the new definitions mean.. maybe they don't know?
AMEN on the Tammy Taylor comment! I have used her product for as long as I have been doing nails....about 7 years now. I once called CND to ask a question regarding Retention and when the person there asked if I used CND powder and I said no she got extremely rude and just didnt want to help me anymore. That really turned me off of their product...I mean it just made the people there seem arrogant.

sbwalnuss
> I hateeee cnd for many reasons. crappy customer service being one of them.
> Whether it's a lack of employees, crappy website or what have you, I still
> retain my right to be irked by it.
> Tammy Taylor has the best customer service of any of my product lines, when
> I was having issues with her SOG she called me herself to troubleshoot with
> me.
I have to say that CND customer service has always returned my calls SAME DAY and have sent me replacement bottles when i have had issues.... no questions asked! So there are some happy and positive reviews about CND customer service! Just saying. :-)
months later I have yet to recieve the product they were goin to send me in liu of the overcharges I have payed on marketing stuff I purhcased off the website.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread
Author
  /  
Last Post
Replies: 0
Views: 338
08-24-2017, 02:28 PM
Last PostHuy
Replies: 6
Views: 2,930
08-29-2015, 10:56 PM